AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that are after 1950s Russian slings; There is no need to pay $100 for one. Thats insane.

Go to ebay, and find the Ukrainians selling AK slings. If you ask them, some of them can dig them up. I got a box of 50, many with clear stamps from 1950 on... Cost was about $10 each plus shipping... Cant remember the guys name, but the city was Dnepr...

Sure you can work something out with the guys selling them...

Or buy a box, and then sell them for a $5 profit (which I did)..

Just FYI..

·
Registered
927 Posts
yes

i did the same for a 1972 beautifully dated sling if someone needs it i can go back & find his email

:goof:

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Thank you kindly. :cool: I'm sure glad I passed on that other one.

if someone needs it i can go back & find his email
yes please.

·
Registered
10,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
555th said:
This isn't who you're talking about is it Stottman??
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZ2007goodbuyer

He is wanting $50 for one!!! But he is from the Ukraine.
Those are the slings, but you just have to shop around. There is more then one seller on ebay.

Plus, like I said you have to buy in bulk. When you buy in bulk, you can resell them for a slight profit to pay for everything, AND you get to cherry pick your stuff.

Even at $50, still beats $100.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I bought a few RPK slings from a guy on ebay from Ukrainia, He was a really nice guy, even emailed me a couple times. I don't remember, but i don't think it was the the guy I posted.

The cool thing was he packed them in Ukrainian news paper. I tried to figure out the local news, but didn't do too well!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts