AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a trade thinking it would be a good way to get me to a 10.5 draco faster was wronggg and now I'm Kalashnikovless and it hurts so bad messed up and dyin for a draco. Got $800 idc I'll buy it as a DIY kit no joke I have parts pretty pretty PLEASE

·
Registered
940 Posts
You aren't getting an actual Draco for $800 in 2021, not even close. Maybe one of those Century built pistols that they market as a Draco, but not an actual Romanian built one.

·
Registered
22,585 Posts
your only hope is to find someone desperate for cash and without internet access who has one they can liquidate. So.. odds are slim to none.

Put yourself on the notify list and be ready to act instantly. That's another long shot, but you never know.

Reactions: scottyb

·
Registered
22,585 Posts
Hopeful flippers subforum.

I dunno.. there might be noobs that fall into the boiling water of the scammers feeding frenzy and be butthurt that they got hosed.

·
Registered
940 Posts
your only hope is to find someone desperate for cash and without internet access who has one they can liquidate. So.. odds are slim to none.

Put yourself on the notify list and be ready to act instantly. That's another long shot, but you never know.
And that's not even a Romanian Draco, that's one of Century's US builds.

·
Registered
22,585 Posts
EH.. there are others on there. I didn't care enough to look super close to tell the difference.

·
Registered
940 Posts
EH.. there are others on there. I didn't care enough to look super close to tell the difference.
Wasn't a dig at you, I just meant that even those US built ones are going for over $900, no way he's going to get a Romanian built one for less.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Wasn't a dig at you, I just meant that even those US built ones are going for over $900, no way he's going to get a Romanian built one for less.
thats kinda what makes the thread so ridiculous , go up to someone in a parking lot that has a brand new truck and offer to buy it for half its value ,because you know , you really want it and half is all you have

just another 1 post wonder playing games

·
Registered
22,585 Posts
Ah. That makes sense. And yeah.. in today's climate, the only way to get a screaming deal is ignorance or critical lack of funds.. which is unlikely given the 'free' money spraying everywhere.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
probably the same guy as the one post wonder thats selling a "brand new battle field pick up" ???? for 2k

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
My old boss I still party with would probably sell my his for less than that. But not high on my want list.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Bat Guano is cheap. Parts kits, not so much so.
If you want something, then save your bucks and buy it. If you can't build it yourself, you will just have to suck it up and pay the price.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts