AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
View attachment 1403

SOLD $100 Texas Weapons Systems - DOGLEG scope mount / Gen2 pn 32310 - ak47&74 variants/ saiga rifles / RPK & VEPR

This is lightly used, there are two microscopic marks in the anodization from mounting. It includes all original packaging and installation instructions.

View attachment 1404

SOLD $20 Texas Weapons Systems - Basic Rear Peep Sight pn 42315

This is the rear peep sight designed to go onto rear of the dogleg rail. This is a huge improvement over stock ak sights, and the longer sight radius increased my own accuracy more than any other thing I have tried on the AK. This rear sight and the primary arms micro dot have a lower 1/3 cowitness as well. Used item, but basically as new, includes original packaging as shown.

View attachment 1405 View attachment 1407
SOLD $50
Primary Arms MD-07 microdot with fixed base

used, but in like new condition, fresh battery. I don't have the packaging or manual. Crisp 3 moa red dot, works perfectly with the dogleg rail and TWS rear peep sight.

tumblr_mx18lnjThL1qdrno0o3_1280.jpg
SOLD $15 US PALM GRIP
Used but in very good as-new condition, I don't have the original packaging, but does include the grip screw.

Items located in Houston, Tx
I prefer paypal, but I will take money order, checks, concealed cash.

Buyer pays for USPS priority mail shipping ~$5, If you want to buy the whole lot, I will waive the shipping costs.

for reference here is how awesome your AK will look if you buy these! rifle not included, not for sale.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I will take dog leg 2

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I will take the palm grip too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts