AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still down sizing my personal rifles due to wedding expenses so I am selling my ARSENAL MILLED SA M5. This rifle is a good one, I have installed POLISH laminate wood on it and no longer have the poly stock set. I have fired only about 200-250 rounds from it and it ate all PERFECTLY! I hate to sell this but plans change, this one has the shark gill compensator and is post ban style... accurate and I am including a 30 round high cap mag with it. If you live in a state that has a occupied govt that disallows high cap mags then I will substitute a lowcap instead. I will post pics soon (I need the help of Qgunner again) as I am lacking the patience/skill to achieve picture posting LOL. These rifles are hard to find and I was jazzed when I found it so if you are looking for a good milled out of production 5.56..... here it is! Thanks and hope the winner enjoys, the price is shipped to your FFL dealers door. Price to you is :dance: $1075.00

PRICEREDUCED TO 975.00 :shock:

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Sorry for the delay in posting! I had to get some work out of the way and on the road back to Roanoke (going back home to Williamsburg tomorrow... yikes!)

Here are pictures of his beautiful rifle:

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BTT, sorry for the late reply to your PM's guys but have been out of town... I will reply to your questions asap. Qgunner2.... thanks!!! :grin:

PRICE DROPED TO-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------975.00 shipped.
Don't kick yourselves later. :smile:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts