AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this a factory Arsenal, or just built on an Arsenal receiver? It was pretty hammered. Imported by someone in Lynnwood, WA.

·
Registered
14,916 Posts
SA93's were the real deal Arsenal Bulgaria rifles, just imported prior to Arsenal Inc. opening up and building rifles here in the US.

·
Registered
943 Posts
I love my SA-93. If I could get a killer deal on another, I'd sure buy it.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Here's my SA-93
Converted to p-grip with U.S. parts. Side slingswivel, Crylic markings and lower tang done by Troy Sellars. New FSB and gas block installed by me. Sandblasted and Norrels coated by me. The coating is a mixture of Socom black molyresin and High gloss black molyresin 50/50/.
Total invested $443

·
Registered
943 Posts
ark-and-spark said:
Here's my SA-93
Converted to p-grip with U.S. parts. Side slingswivel, Crylic markings and lower tang done by Troy Sellars. New FSB and gas block installed by me. Sandblasted and Norrels coated by me. The coating is a mixture of Socom black molyresin and High gloss black molyresin 50/50/.
Total invested $443

You Sir, are a damn liar. THAT HAS to be a SA-M7 Classic. :wink:

G

·
0 Posts
I like SA-93s and SLR-95s.

Here's my 922r compliant PG converted SA-93:

It's wearing Bulgarian lam furniture, and has US FCG and Gas Piston.

One of these days I'll get around to installing the non-neutered FSB.

Noah

·
Registered
234 Posts
ark-and-spark,
Nice looking 93. I would love to do those mods to mine and get it looking more like a classic AK. Where did you get the FSB and gas block? I looked on K-VARs web site a while back, but the seem to be out of stock on all those parts.

·
Registered
396 Posts
barakmd said:
ark-and-spark,
Nice looking 93. I would love to do those mods to mine and get it looking more like a classic AK. Where did you get the FSB and gas block? I looked on K-VARs web site a while back, but the seem to be out of stock on all those parts.
The FSB and Gasblock came from Global trades. The guy I bought it from purchased them a couple of years ago. I bought the rifle from him halfway converted. He had all the parts just not the will to finish it. He sold it to me for $200 with all parts. That was almost the best deal I ever got on a milled rifle. :grin: Last year I picked up a Polytech Legend for $450 out the door.

G

·
0 Posts
I got my first AK today. An SA93 with a black plastic stock set and pistol grip. Came with 6 waffle mags with a 10 on them, rifle case with clip pouches on the side and 200 rounds of ammo. Templar told me I got a good deal at $250. There is a pic of it in my thread in the general discussion forum.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
sgiondubh said:
I got my first AK today. An SA93 with a black plastic stock set and pistol grip. Came with 6 waffle mags with a 10 on them, rifle case with clip pouches on the side and 200 rounds of ammo. Templar told me I got a good deal at $250. There is a pic of it in my thread in the general discussion forum.
Good deal?!?! Ya screaming stole it!!

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Broncodarts said:
Noah,
Are you sure that is Bulgie wood. It looks just like the Polish wood I have on mine.
+1,I believe thats Polish Laminate

G

·
0 Posts
Broncodarts said:
Noah,
Are you sure that is Bulgie wood. It looks just like the Polish wood I have on mine.
Was represented to me as Bulgie, out of a milled Bulgie kit. I tend to believe the guy based on the wood from milled Bulgie kits that I saw about a year or two ago.

But hey, Bulgie, Polski, Ecuadori, it's just as pretty anyway.

Noah

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
ark-and-spark said:
barakmd said:
ark-and-spark,
The FSB and Gasblock came from Global trades. The guy I bought it from purchased them a couple of years ago. I bought the rifle from him halfway converted. He had all the parts just not the will to finish it. He sold it to me for $200 with all parts. That was almost the best deal I ever got on a milled rifle. :grin: Last year I picked up a Polytech Legend for $450 out the door.

U suck! :wink:

I pick up an unfired Sa-93 for $425 last fall.

·
Registered
396 Posts
TheRealSundance said:
ark-and-spark said:
barakmd said:
ark-and-spark,

U suck! :wink:

I pick up an unfired Sa-93 for $425 last fall.
You should have seen the box of stock sets I got from him last fall for $100. I broke everything down sold them and bought my sam-5 with 10 waffle mags.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts