AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folders are now listed under Products/Accessories. I did not call and ask about delivery turnaround time. At least they're on the website. Go get'em! :smile:

AK-47 Stock w/o Tang $179.00 w/Tang $199.99

VEPR FS w/Tang $199.99 w/o Tang $179.00

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
maybe if we get the vepr guys on the site they can do some quick ships to us for test. a discount wouldn't hurt either. slackahs.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Does anyone have a pic comparing a tang and a non tang VEPR reciever?
I just want to be sure I ordered the right one.

G

·
Ghost said:

All Veprs have a top tang. You should have ordered the tang version, unless you want to cut the tang off your Vepr.

·
Registered
25 Posts
BiggerStick47 said:
Ghost said:

All Veprs have a top tang. You should have ordered the tang version, unless you want to cut the tang off your Vepr.
That I did :thumbsup: just wanted to be sure

Btw BiggerStick your avatar rocks!

G

·
Ghost said:
BiggerStick47 said:
Ghost said:

Thanks Ghost! Where's yours? Let me know if you need help setting yours up.

·
Registered
84 Posts
man, watching the video makes me want one. too bad everybody and they mother wants 1 (or 10) too. So I figure I'll just wait until the fever dies down. I'm in no hurry anyway. But I do want the best and they do claim it?s the best so.....

I didnt think I was gonna opt for the folding stock, until reading all the threads in the SHTF forum. It would be nice to make da VEPR a little more versatile.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ordered one for my Maadi ARM and one for my VEPR. Let the waiting begin.
:roll: Update: Got tired of waiting on RA and cancelled my order the other day. :razz:

·
Registered
621 Posts
BiggerStick47 said:
Ghost said:
BiggerStick47 said:
Ghost said:

His avatar is there, he's ghost.....you cant see him :wink:

G

·
Accountant30339 said:
I will let you guys be the guinea pigs. Let me know how they work. :grin:

Accountant

I feel ya' brother. They look great, but at 200 bones I'm scared to try anything out from RA. If it sucks, you know their cutomer service will be no help.

·
Registered
621 Posts
That thing could turn out to be the biggest turd on the market.......Sure its cool and works great now, But how about a few months of folding and un folding and romping through the woods and a few thousand rounds later. Those things havent really been tested for durability......I wont buy one for atleast a year....which is how long its gonna take them to get the next batch after these sell otu anyways!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks Ghost! Where's yours? Let me know if you need help setting yours up.[/quote]

Thanks Biggerstick :smile: When I decide on what I want I shall be asking for your assistance. Before I ordered I thought about Robinson Arms customer service and the possibility of it being a $200 waste of cash but I ordered it anyway. Someone has to do it. When I get it( who knows, it may take 6 months) I'll report on how good it is and keep up with updates.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I wonder when they will actually ship. I gave up waiting on one long ago, so I don't really care, but it will be interesting to see.

·
Registered
243 Posts
:hail: VEPR K with folding stock

G

·
Ghost said:
Thanks Biggerstick :smile: When I decide on what I want I shall be asking for your assistance. Before I ordered I thought about Robinson Arms customer service and the possibility of it being a $200 waste of cash but I ordered it anyway. Someone has to do it. When I get it( who knows, it may take 6 months) I'll report on how good it is and keep up with updates.

Let us know Ghost. I am really tempted, but I just spent all my fun money for a while. The stock looks great.

·
Registered
621 Posts
"BiggerStick47"
Ghost said:

Let us know Ghost. I am really tempted, but I just spent all my fun money for a while. The stock looks great.[/quote]

There, you guys were confusing me...It looked like you were talking to yourselves

1 - 20 of 22 Posts