AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Folding OD-Green Poly Stocks

K-var......I know you hate me, but please order up a batch of OD Green folding poly stocks.
I've been waiting for years, and am burnt out on the Black and Desert Tan. And I have a feeling that other are too.
I only need one OD folding stock, but since I know you'll never offer them again, I promise to buy two.

·
Vendor
252 Posts
K-var......I know you hate me, but please order up a batch of OD Green folding poly stocks.
I've been waiting for years, and am burnt out on the Black and Desert Tan. And I have a feeling that other are too.
I only need one OD folding stock, but since I know you'll never offer them again, I promise to buy two.
Tactical T. I am not aware of any hate. We are pretty mellow around here. We order all of our poly furniture in various colors in one large order to keep costs down. We had just done that a couple of months ago. It will be awhile before we order again. OG Green folding stocks will be part of that order.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tactical T. I am not aware of any hate. We are pretty mellow around here. We order all of our poly furniture in various colors in one large order to keep costs down. We had just done that a couple of months ago. It will be awhile before we order again. OG Green folding stocks will be part of that order.
I know you don't hate me. Considering that I've been a regular customer for 11 years, spending more money with Kvar than I care to admit, you should love me. But seriously, its good to hear that you're finally bringing in some of these folding OD poly stocks. I'll assume that late 2014 is a realistic time to expect them?

If you want to make me even happier, you can bring in a batch of the right-side folding metal stocks and mating latch mechanisms for the SAM7K Pistols. Myself any many other need these parts to convert our milled pistols to correct SBR form.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
I know you don't hate me. Considering that I've been a regular customer for 11 years, spending more money with Kvar than I care to admit, you should love me. But seriously, its good to hear that you're finally bringing in some of these folding OD poly stocks. I'll assume that late 2014 is a realistic time to expect them?

If you want to make me even happier, you can bring in a batch of the right-side folding metal stocks and mating latch mechanisms for the SAM7K Pistols. Myself any many other need these parts to convert our milled pistols to correct SBR form.
This would be awesome.

·
Registered
315 Posts
YES, Yes, Yes..... on the right folding stock & hinge for SAM7K's
You guys fooled people with the "faux" muzzle device on these, the least you can do is let us give you more of our money to get the back end correct.

and dont forget all the combo FS/GB assemblies ;-)

Harv

·
Registered
649 Posts
I think some plum folders would be in order as well. And PLEASE get some mid length (CR) version krink style cone boosters. Even if you have to get them made in the US, and chrome lined. All the 106 and 107 CR rifles that are in the planning stages of becoming sbr's need the correct muzzle attachment. (and of course the 104 CR when we see them...) We all know the 4pc. can be used but it's not correct.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, I'm visualizing an OD Green SLR-107CR with OD Green waffle mag.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts