AK Rifles banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
ok i agree with you, but the giant squid has been proven to exist b/c of the amount of evidence brought in by fisherman. we just haven't explored the depths of the sea to fined that 150 squid. all we have found are offspring of it.

·
Registered
21,878 Posts
the only credence I would give to any of this stuff is the monster squid.

There's so much of the ocean that's impossible to explore that any number of creatures could live there.

They wash up on shore and cause a sensation because of their size. they pose no threat because they cannot live in shallower waters.

Besides... I think seagoing critters are neat.. especially invertebrate multipods.

·
Registered
495 Posts
From what I've seen the "montauk monster" has been shown to be a dead racoon after some decay.

Saw the bigfoot pictures. Clearly a stuffed suit.

BTW, there is not a Lochness monster either. It has been shown there aren't enough fish in the loch to support a single plesiosaur type "monster" let alone breeding pairs.

Some people are so willing to believe some things.

·
Registered
10,316 Posts
One that has always stayed in my mind was the Yeti of the Himalayas. Back in the 60's, Johnny Quest was one of my favorite shows to watch and they had some episodes involving them.

t

·
Registered
495 Posts
I loved Johnny Quest. It was the only cartoon where the bad guys got killed.

:dance:

·
Registered
21,878 Posts
heheh...

chupa thingy..

·
Registered
10,316 Posts
10Gauge said:
heheh...

chupa thingy..

Laugh it up big boy. Take your bad self on a nice moonlit drive down to the Rio Grande Valley and head towards Laredo. Ya get near Hebronville, just take a side road, any will do.

Get outa yer pickup and take a stroll, keep the truck in sight. Throw a Reese Cup as far as you can and wait...

t

note: bring an AK you'd bet your mother's life on and leave the key in the ignition...and DO NOT wear any cologne.

·
Registered
21,878 Posts
Trueno said:
10Gauge said:
heheh...

chupa thingy..

Laugh it up big boy. Take your bad self on a nice moonlit drive down to the Rio Grande Valley and head towards Laredo. Ya get near Hebronville, just take a side road, any will do.

Get outa yer pickup and take a stroll, keep the truck in sight. Throw a Reese Cup as far as you can and wait...

t

note: bring an AK you'd bet your mother's life on and leave the key in the ignition...and DO NOT wear any cologne.
I missed you too. :twisted:

I'd take my STG FAL with my RJ 103 on my back.

I always go au naturale.. heh.

Besides the "chupa thingy" is a reference to something else.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
This just in.....Massive fire breathing dinosaur in Tokyo harbor descending on the city!!! Also in from New York massive lizard comes ashore and begins a rampage.

Film at 11:00!!

·
Super Moderator
25,847 Posts
AZ_BuickGuy said:
I loved Johnny Quest. It was the only cartoon where the bad guys got killed.

:dance:
Except for Hadji :twisted: :lol:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
10Gauge said:
heheh...

chupa thingy..

I thought it looked more like a big cat, like a puma.

The Cuero Monster might be a Mexican Xolo dog -

Short front legs, bluish in color, hairless.

The Montauk Monster seems to be part of a movie promo.

·
Registered
629 Posts
This Chupa sounds a lot like the elusive Snipe of the northwest... dont sleep on the ground if you go camping, these venemous squirls with wings that can see in the night and sting with their scorpion tails will kill anything not sleeping in the bed of a pickup.... when will we find pictures of snipes?
I like Wikipedia's interpitation of Cupacabra http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chupacabra

Just when the first transformers movie came out I was walking to a break room at work with the tv on, there was a huge plume of smoke coming out of buildings and in the caption it read "Transformer exlpodes in New York City" I shouted "NO WAY!!!" and then realized it was an electrical transformer..... crazy power of suggestion/myths

·
Registered
495 Posts
Trueno said:
10Gauge said:
heheh...

chupa thingy..

t

Sounds more like ET. :lol:

BTW, if it's that easy, why not bring a vid cam with night vision capability?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts