AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Anyone else notice the "as cast" look to the little gear they made ?? That could be an excellent way to repro the spiker FSB's for the Chinese AK. It would have the right as cast look in the correct areas and all the angles could be cut correctly since a laser is doing it. Hmmm...

·
Registered
22,590 Posts
It's making politicians shit their lil cotton panties... and that alone makes me happy.

Get a whole warehouse of these things printing away.. with robots unloading finished product and loading material into the printers... 24/7 production could be possible.

Reactions: Tapeo1

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
I will only buy one if it passes the 10g carport test. Only then can we be sure of the strength of this strange wizardry.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
it says they printed the barrel complete with rifling. I'm officially impressed.

·
Banned
950 Posts
How much does the tech cost to do this? This is truly wild, I wonder how well it holds up?

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
The comments under the video ruined it for me...
Good Lord...

"what's next, 3-D bomb making??" Has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard

·
Registered
22,590 Posts
Good Lord...

"what's next, 3-D bomb making??" Has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard
There's no end to the squealing, weak-kneed, quivering, jelly-spined hoplophobes out there. These are likely the same skirt hiders that came up with the 'zero tolerance' scourge that is a blight upon our schools.

The comments section in news articles and youtube tend to bring out the most vile, ignorant, and hateful shit I've ever seen. Things that would have caught you an ass-beating in the past.. but nooo can't do that anymore.

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
There's no end to the squealing, weak-kneed, quivering, jelly-spined hoplophobes out there. These are likely the same skirt hiders that came up with the 'zero tolerance' scourge that is a blight upon our schools.

The comments section in news articles and youtube tend to bring out the most vile, ignorant, and hateful shit I've ever seen. Things that would have caught you an ass-beating in the past.. but nooo can't do that anymore.
amen! People feel pretty tough behind a computer screen these days...

·
Registered
4,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it says they printed the barrel complete with rifling. I'm officially impressed.
I agree .. I wonder how precise they can get the rifling.

The comments under the video ruined it for me...
I generally ignore the comments because I already know what they are going to say.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts