AK Rifles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
I could use at least 1 Type II and 4 Type III receivers over the next 8 to 12 months.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
I'm in for one correct underfolder receiver. If he is only doing fixed stock then I'll just build it fixed.

One change for the fixed stock receivers should be to mill the slot out for the lower tang and not make the lower tang a part of the receiver.

G

·
0 Posts
after reading all the nit picking on the Kmart forum, i would not be suprized if he discontinued building milled recievers..

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
I have six done and on the way down, I know they will be high quality builds and can't wait to get them. I will post them when they arrive.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Here my milled underfolder built by FL. Where's the eagle? Built about a year ago. It's where the folder trunnion is, you have to look close. They build really nice.

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
I need 1 receiver - fixed stock Type III. Would even place a deposit or pay in full. Just let me know :grin: Who has point on this for the firing line?

·
Registered
828 Posts
I'm starting a new thread. I just got word of Mikes reply to my proposal to make 100 "correct" recievers. The new thread will be for suggestions on features, and a head count. If you are willing to pay a little more for one or just have a suggestion for a "historical accuracy" feature, please drop in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts