1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www. cnn.com

about half way down, peace keeping or invasion

·
Registered
111 Posts
Flyingjibus said:
By stir some people up do you mean make political posts in violation of the rules?
...and where do you think this topic was going to go anyway?

EDIT: I just read the rules for this topic, sorry about that post. But you have to admit the topic itself was polictical.

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
um, and what about the 8 page thread going on "Georgian army moves to retake South Ossetia" that the admins, mods, etc have posted in?

its not both either. its an invasion, simple as that. russia will NEVER be peacekeepers. they are communists, and want to take over zee world :shock:

·
Registered
111 Posts
catsailer40 said:
um, and what about the 8 page thread going on "Georgian army moves to retake South Ossetia" that the admins, mods, etc have posted in?

its not both either. its an invasion, simple as that. russia will NEVER be peacekeepers. they are communists, and want to take over zee world :shock:
Same with America in Iraq

·
Registered
132 Posts
The Unites States and NATO are stirring the shit when it don't need to be stirred. leave them the hell alone and the world will be fine. besides it was Georgia's fault in the first place to attack russia and think that the USA was going to back them up. we all know that if the US backed Georgia the cold war will definitely make a return.

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
pbnationrc said:
catsailer40 said:

no, its not the same. you are foolish if you think it is. georgia has not been asked about nukes, kicked out IAEA inspectors, gave the run around to us, etc.

id tell you more, but i like this board.

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
oldschoolrussian said:
The Unites States and NATO are stirring the shit when it don't need to be stirred. leave them the hell alone and the world will be fine. besides it was Georgia's fault in the first place to attack russia and think that the USA was going to back them up. we all know that if the US backed Georgia the cold war will definitely make a return.
Georgia DIDNT attack russia first... they responded to terrorists attacking their military personel in a GEORGIAN city!

·
Registered
111 Posts
catsailer40 said:
pbnationrc said:
catsailer40 said:

no, its not the same. you are foolish if you think it is. georgia has not been asked about nukes, kicked out IAEA inspectors, gave the run around to us, etc.

I am saying this as respectful as I can, but your the foolish one. We never found any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. It was a peaceful Iraq when Saddam ruled, now look what we did. So what if Saddam was killing people here and there. What government doesn't?

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
pbnationrc said:
catsailer40 said:
pbnationrc said:
catsailer40 said:

I am saying this as respectful as I can, but your the foolish one. We never found any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. It was a peaceful Iraq when Saddam ruled, now look what we did. So what if Saddam was killing people here and there. What government doesn't?
you seriously think Iraq was a peaceful or even a safe place to live with that shit ball in control?

as a OIF I&II Vet,. i am gonna tell you as nice as i can.

GO POUND SAND.

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
pbnationrc said:
catsailer40 said:
pbnationrc said:
catsailer40 said:

um, we did find chemical weapons. it wasnt highly publicized, of course not... even our own people want the US to fail.

and did you seriously just try to justify not going into iraq with a "so what, killing people is ok" nonsense? i agree we are over populated on this planet, but you are something else. just stop before you make yourself look any more foolish.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.