AK Rifles banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got me a 308 Rifle for my collection. I have been considering several including an FAL, or a M1 Socom, but I had a hard time walking away from this deal. Picked it up from a floor walker at the Sharonville Gun Show today in the case, with the cleaning kit and 7 mags for $575.00.

Its a DPMS LR 308, here are a couple of pics of it with the Kimber Custom TLE/ RL II I bought a couple of weeks ago.

· Registered
23,516 Posts
Damn it. I was actually thinking about going to that show but I stayed home since I didnt want to face the 'your crap is crap' people... and here you score big again.

Guess I get to hit it tomorrow. Good score!

:allright:

· Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
10Gauge said:
Damn it. I was actually thinking about going to that show but I stayed home since I didnt want to face the 'your crap is crap' people... and here you score big again.

Guess I get to hit it tomorrow. Good score!

:allright:
I was looking at a new DPMS 308 and had just walked away to think it over when this one came walking past. Worst was right after buying this a nice SVT40 came past and I made the mistake of asking how much, lets just say I almost raided the ATM for more cash. But the wife has been good with my gun buying so I decided not to push it.

· Registered
242 Posts
Miller Tyme said:
I was looking at a new DPMS 308 and had just walked away to think it over when this one came walking past. Worst was right after buying this a nice SVT40 came past and I made the mistake of asking how much, lets just say I almost raided the ATM for more cash. But the wife has been good with my gun buying so I decided not to push it.
I'd be more worried about my wife chewing my arse out for having a rifle on the carpet. "What's that dirty rifle doing on the carpet?" Congrats on your find.

· Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Grasshopper said:
I am going there tomorrow. More info on the svt40 please.

He was another floor walker, he wanted $ 650.00 for it, was a 1940 SVT40, typical refurb, purple bluing on the bolt, EP'ed, but very nice looking. Didn't do much more than a quick once over since I had shot most of my wad on the 308, but when I left he was talking with a dealer about selling it. Will PM you the dealers name.

· Registered
23,516 Posts
If anyone wants a 303 enfield for 200, a semi mac-11 for 300 (still cant find the damn mag) a WWII P38 mag for 60 or a duckbill SKS mag for 20... I'll definitely make it a point to bring all those things :mrgreen:

and no i wont be wearing a sign that simply says "TRADES?!" :razz:

· Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
10Gauge said:
If anyone wants a 303 enfield for 200, a semi mac-11 for 300 (still cant find the damn mag) a WWII P38 mag for 60 or a duckbill SKS mag for 20... I'll definitely make it a point to bring all those things :mrgreen:

Wear the sign 10G, I may be there again tomorrow. :beer:

· Registered
23,516 Posts
Miller Tyme said:
10Gauge said:

Where the sign 10G, I may be there again tomorrow. :beer:
heheh how bout i wear my green red jacket shirt and be carrying my 303 instead? :twisted:

· Registered
23,516 Posts
Rollin' out now.

gawd that's the last time for awhile I ever go to that gun show. they were charging full admission even though less than half the lights were on. only reason i went was to try to touch base with a couple guys from the forum... screw that show.

MillerTyme - if you wanted any of what i had to sell, PM me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.