AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally with my very first AK build, from the day i ordered the kit till today when i got the rifle back from the smith for park and refinish its done!! i still need to test fire lol guess i should have done that before i sent it in but im pretty sure its going to work lol.

well here are some before and after photos. its a ORF Bulgarian AKS-74 kit built on a NDS-2SF with plate. Handgrips and pistol grip are Russian from Tantal, Finish is Dura coat over Park.

Before

After

·
Registered
617 Posts
That's a sharp looking rifle!

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys, I really like the wood on there but i think the black plastic that came on it (new though) would look really good on it to... maybe on the other build lol

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
heartbreakridge01 said:
thanks guys, I really like the wood on there but i think the black plastic that came on it (new though) would look really good on it to... maybe on the other build lol
2 is always better than one... :wink:

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
thats teh sweetness right there :cool:

·
Registered
440 Posts
I'm thinking of ordering a kit from ORF also and want to know if the kit was 100% matching #'s. Did you get the $469 kit or the $489 kit?

Thanks,
Kerry

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ive gotten both kits, to be honest the 469$ kits was nicer than the 489$ kit. and it had the double rivit bullet guide!

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
what is the difference in kits?

i cant believe some people are still selling folding kits for 600 bucks(curently in market place) when these are still available. i feel bad for whoever buys them. i think one of these is next on my list.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol from what i saw was just the price!!! they where both very nice kits, they are used but in good shape. really good deal for the price, and ORF throws in a bayonet, spoon, stripper clips, drop case, oil bottle and cleaning kit. :)

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
ORF for right now is the best place to get 74 kits, period. And they used to be even BETTER! :goof:

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Darn; nice looking rifle! :cool:

The plum mag makes me want to buy another 4 pck.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thats where i get mine from :) ive seen them on gun broker for 60$ a pop :shock:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts