AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FINAL PRICE REDUCTION BEFORE GOING TO GUNBROKER

Lapua 7.62x39. Brass cased, boxer primed, non-corrosive, 123gr. FMJ, and made in Finland. A magnet does not attract to it at all, so it should be fine for all those ranges with strict rules. This stuff is 100% reloadable! It is pretty much unanimously considered to be the best and most accurate 7.62x39 out there. If you have always wondered how accurate your AK or SKS can actually be without being held back by cheap relatively crappy steel cased ammo, this is the stuff for you. It is a shame that it is no longer imported... Head stamped "Lapua" over "7.62x39"

***SOLD PENDING FUNDS***

420 rounds SPF to notorious_ak $172

Everywhere else online is selling this stuff for close to $1 per round! Great deal here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheetah 7.62x39. Brass cased, berdan primed, non-corrosive, 123gr. lead core FMJ, and made in Zimbabwe. A magnet does not attract to it at all, so it should be fine for all those ranges with strict rules. Unfortunately this is berdan primed, so it should not be reloadable. However, it is brass cased so if you save your casings, you might be able to make a few bucks off of brass scrap metal. Anyway, this stuff was imported by Vector Arms quite a few years ago and is no longer imported. It is not quite as accurate as the Lapua; however, it is definitely better than all the Russian Wolf and stuff. Definitely a cut above the commercial Russian. Great ammo!!! Head stamped "97" over "ZI"
200 rounds for $50 + actual UPS shipping
***ALL SOLD PENDING FUNDS***

200 rounds SPF to barberl

I accept payment via USPS money order or cash. I will also need a photocopy of your driver's license, or other valid ID, with all your personal info blacked out except your name, address, and age to be sent in with the payment. Unfortunately, it is illegal to sell ammo to anyone under 18 years old...

I have a bunch of feedback here so have no worries!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I'll take 200 rds. of the Cheetah 7.62x39.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Do you have any of the cheetah remaining?

P.S. Man would I love to have found some of that LAPUA with that bright orange price tag ($5.00) per 30 rd box!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fisherman said:
Do you have any of the cheetah remaining?

P.S. Man would I love to have found some of that LAPUA with that bright orange price tag ($5.00) per 30 rd box!
Unfortunately all the Cheetah is gone. The $5 Lapua is a few years old. I suspect someone could sell 10000 rounds of it in 24 hours that that price now...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts