AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find it interesting "they'd" make such an assertion considering the fact "they" themselves are in possession of the world's largest weapon's cache and array of deadly destructive devices. Maybe it's another case of self guilt and projection at play here!

Sipsey Street Irregulars

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
So now, every collector in the country is a potential terrorist? I'm tellin' yah, we won't recognize this country in 50 years.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
What they are doing is establishing the groundwork to unilaterally violate your rights in the name of "probable cause." They are expanding the definition of "terrorist indicator" to include just about anyone who doesn't agree with the current regime and/or fit in the new progressive utopia.

If you haven't read it already here's the latest FBI Domestic hate Group Report detailing the "threat", conveniently released as an alert email by a "just following orders" Army officer: http://action.afa.net/uploadedFiles/Activism/AFA_Action_Alerts/rich_email.pdf

As you can see it's basically written by the Southern Poverty Law Center, a Marxist think tank. Here's some blurbs about organizations the Feds think are "Domestic Hate Groups":

(U) Patriot Movement:
(U) The antigovernment ?Patriot? movement has experienced resurgence, growing quickly since 2008, when President Obama was elected to office. Factors fueling the antigovernment movement in recent years include changing demographics driven by immigration, the struggling economy and the election of the first African- American president.
(U) Neo-Confederate:
(U) The term neo-Confederacy is used to describe twentieth and twenty-first century revivals of pro-Confederate sentiment in the United States. Strongly nativist, neo-Confederacy claims to pursue Christianity and heritage and other supposedly fundamental values that modern Americans are seen to have abandoned.

·
Registered
6,104 Posts
No they are doing there best to turn the country into this. Just look at the facts they have pull the same damn stunts as the Nazi's did . Just waiting for the night of the long knives. They are trying to do it with political powers now. they are trying with all there powers to make the Republican party powerless. A one party system is there dream.
This is there dream I bet they beat off to this picture.

gun control (working on it as fast as they can)
welfare programs check
taking over the medical field check
working for a one party system (working on it again as fast as they can)
building a private military DHS, swat teams for every federal branch check
Industry and banking in your back pocket Big check mark

·
Registered
6,438 Posts
50?

No, I say we have no more than 10.

So now, every collector in the country is a potential terrorist? I'm tellin' yah, we won't recognize this country in 50 years.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
They have always considered anyone with large collections as a possible problem, but now they just throw around the term "terrorist" to strike terror and paranoia upon our own people
I already don't recognize this country now either.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Depends on your definition of "large" I guess. I consider my collection average at best.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Meh, the nazi put out the same type info on its citizens in the 30's.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Depends on your definition of "large" I guess. I consider my collection average at best.
I think when it comes to size it's best to ask the women because they're the ones with first hand experience.

Maybe it was momma Napolitano and her gaggle of DHS gals who made the decision on what's too large for US to possess!

Along with all of you, I too no longer recognize the America I once knew.

·
Registered
21,771 Posts
if you have too much food stored you're a terrorist, if you have too many weapons you're a terrorist... Search for the wrong thing online and BAM on a watch list you go.

Seems like if you're wanting to be self sufficient or at the very least not completely dependent on the .gov for food and protection... you OBVIOUSLY are evil and a threat to the USSA.

Reactions: nexus/mk.7

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I guess all of us who love what are country use'd to be are now "domestic terrorist's" I might as well get a copy of the Bill of Right's and wipe my ass with it.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
On second thought, I think I'll just throw my gun's, ammo, food and water in the river. FEMA will take care of me. They did such an awesome job after Katrina.

·
Registered
21,771 Posts
I guess all of us who love what are country use'd to be are now "domestic terrorist's" I might as well get a copy of the Bill of Right's and wipe my ass with it.
I think possession of a copy of the Bill of Rights is a violation of the BWSS (Because We Say So) Law and makes you a potential terrorist too..definitely a thoughtcrime... can't have people reminded of those inconvenient little rules that are supposed to be the supreme law of the land.

Gah those 'rights' are so inconvenient...

·
Super Moderator
6,893 Posts
Having food stored or large quantities of firearms does not classify you as a terrorist in the governments eyes. Stop drinking the kool aid.......

·
Registered
6,104 Posts
if you have too much food stored you're a terrorist, if you have too many weapons you're a terrorist... Search for the wrong thing online and BAM on a watch list you go.

Seems like if you're wanting to be self sufficient or at the very least not completely dependent on the .gov for food and protection... you OBVIOUSLY are evil and a threat to the USSA.
My sister's son has a pretty big bean and rice farm in White county here. he told me last week it was a felony to clean your own seed and replant them next year. They control the seed market.

·
Super Moderator
10,293 Posts
My sister's son has a pretty big bean and rice farm in White county here. he told me last week it was a felony to clean your own seed and replant them next year. They control the seed market.
Agriculture has been controlled by the Feds since the depression and FDR days. Nothing new there. Only new twist the last 20 years or so, is seed culled from crops that were planted with patented genetically modified seed, could not be retained unless permission and/or new payment made to the seed manufacturer

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
The end is extremely eFFing nigh...

·
Premium Member
13,070 Posts
Agriculture has been controlled by the Feds since the depression and FDR days. Nothing new there. Only new twist the last 20 years or so, is seed culled from crops that were planted with patented genetically modified seed, could not be retained unless permission and/or new payment made to the seed manufacturer
Lobbyists..

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.