AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
950 Posts
They had a piece the other night on 20/20 or 60 Minutes- "Inside the NSA" where they interviewed some top level officials there. One director said he tried to "understand" why Snowden did what he did, that he couldn't comprehend why this was done. The man threw away his life to bring this information to light and the people whom have sworn to "uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States" can't even understand why Snowden would feel that letting people know about these programs is somehow wrong.

·
Super Moderator
26,343 Posts
Good. Maybe now they can get a handle on this shit before something really bad happens.

·
Registered
199 Posts
As for me this is the best news I have heard in a real long time.
It's about time the federal Judges in this country started doing their freaking job.
There is a long list out there that needs to be addressed and acted upon .

The NSA is just one of many,(the EPA,TSA, DOJ, Homeland Security
etc. does that Ring any bells for you, and that's just the tip of the iceberg )
that are shitting all over the Constitution, and you and me in the process.

Y'all had better pray that there is more Federal Judges out there That will do what needs to be done before it's to late.

Think about!

Reactions: joelad

·
Premium Member
6,893 Posts
Good. Maybe now they can get a handle on this shit before something really bad happens.

I think in the long run a lot of eyes have been opened to all of this. I'm sure there's a few FISA judges that will get their dick slapped as well when it's all said and done. Glad to see it's going the right direction.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The problem is nothing will change. The administration is defending the NSA spying by saying terror plots have been discovered, and stopped, by the NSA program.

·
Premium Member
13,384 Posts
The problem is nothing will change. The administration is defending the NSA spying by saying terror plots have been discovered, and stopped, by the NSA program.
and the judge said he has not seen any proof in this regard. Spin today is blaming all on G.W.B. We know he put the law in place for monitoring if suspected activity, but this current group
ran with it to include all encompassing, full-time info gathering of all citizens. New storage complex costing tax payers several billion being built in Utah for added storage of our private info.
Lies...lies...lies...elections can't happen soon enough!! Sick of all of it.

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
and the judge said he has not seen any proof in this regard. Spin today is blaming all on G.W.B. We know he put the law in place for monitoring if suspected activity, but this current group
ran with it to include all encompassing, full-time info gathering of all citizens. New storage complex costing tax payers several billion being built in Utah for added storage of our private info.
Lies...lies...lies...elections can't happen soon enough!! Sick of all of it.
Is that why Cheney completely supports the NSA spying on US citizens and calls Snowden a traitor? Both the Bush and Obama administrations are responsible.

Former Vice President Dick Cheney talks NSA surveillance program | Interviews | Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace - Fox News

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
The exact reason these treacherous dogs get away with their crimes is because people are all too ready to blame one political faction and pretend like their favorite dogs doesn't also have fleas.
There can be no accountability in a system which is so perfectly mechanized for the shifting of blame through popular disinformation and distraction.

·
Premium Member
13,384 Posts
Bush put in the law allowing monitoring of suspected terrorist activity, BHO made it all encompassing. Critics have stated this was not the original intent, but opened the
door for others to abuse in ways not predicted. Responsibility or perception appears now to be of little concern other than re-election. Spin against GWB at 5 years into
current regime is only to sway the simple minded. The multi billion complex in Utah has been under construction for just over three years. Cheney does not have the
power to stop this infrigement, but those now in power could and have not. Responsibility was passed on in 2008, not carried over!

·
Super Moderator
26,343 Posts
So tell me, when the hell are the majority of you people going to realize that there is NO DIFFERENCE between these parties? If anyone honestly thinks the Republicrats are going to take the White House, and this will all go away, you need to pull your head out of ass.

This shit started after 911 with the Bush administration, then got expanded under the current one, and will go even further after the next Presidential election. While the fools and Koolaid drinkers argue over who is to blame, these programs keep expanding, and before you know it, it will go from bad, to worse, to HOLY SHIT.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
6,631 Posts
The man threw away his life to bring this information to light and the people whom have sworn to "uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States" can't even understand why Snowden would feel that letting people know about these programs is somehow wrong.
Letting people know about unconstitutional governmental activities I certainly can agree with. On the other hand, sharing classified information with our enemies makes him a traitor. Apparently, he has a ton of information. There's no way he can sort through it and release only the unconstitutional surveillance part while keeping information that our enemies will use against us from them.

So tell me, when the hell are the majority of you people going to realize that there is NO DIFFERENCE between these parties?
A quick look at who voted for and against Obamacare will tell you that there is a difference. Unfortunately, there is not enough of a difference. While about half of the Republicans are decent, the other half are OK with things so long as they get a share of the power. Republicans who go along to get along with the Democrats need to be defeated in the primaries. The bottom line is that the Democrats currently have more passion for giving the government power than the Republicans (not all, but as a whole) have for taking power from the government.

Something that can't go on forever won't. When government loses the ability to borrow money, the politicians' vote buying schemes will be significantly damaged. It will happen eventually. While most everyone inside the beltway will view it as a tragedy, it will actually be a blessing. Less people on the dole means more people who are free of the constraints of government dependency.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Let's lock this down. I will vomit on anyone supporting this piece of human debris we have in our White House

·
Super Moderator
26,343 Posts
Yep, this one has run it course.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.