AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Bulk 550 pack at Wal-mart went up from $11.97 to $13.47 and Federal Champion Blue box ammo also went up from $1.28 to $1.47 for a box of 50. Just passing this on to everyone.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
hmmm.. I just buy the local brand, Blazer...

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
dammit, i was just going to go buy some more too.....oh well :neutral:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Ya, I saw that the other day as well. They went up on the 9mm WWB as well as a few others. I'm glad I picked up 15 boxes but wished I would have gotten more.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I picked up an extra 25 boxes of the bulk after the price increase but at the old price. Basically have just been stopping off at every WalMart that i happen to pass by while traveling to/from client sites. On 4 different occations they still had the old price listed even though the computer had already been updated. In every case the sales person and/or manager was polite and said "our policy is to sell at the listed sticker price. How many boxes do you want?"

Even as late as this Tuesday I picked up some. I stopped at a small-town WalMart just because I needed to pee. The bathrooms happened to be next to the sporting goods department and I noticed the old tag. I asked the lady "are you sure that's the right price?" and her anwer was "Yep. Been selling it at that price since January. How many boxes you want?". Of course my answer was "How many you got?".

I now have enough to last me MANY years so am out of the bulk-pack hording mode (but still need to get 5000 or so rounds of match ammo).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts