AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 343 Posts

·
Formerly Marshall Arms
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FB Radom USA has been formed in Texas !

I have been working the FB Radom booth for the past 3 years, and this year I was wearing a FB Radom ID tag and factory monogramed shirt. We were in the "formation stage" and had to wait to announce "FB Radom USA" officially. Well, that day has finally come and I am proud to announce my official part in the formation of our new company. My associate, Tadeusz Dawidowicz of "Dalvar of USA"(first importer of Radom firearms after the Iron Curtain" fell) was an integral part of this formation.
We look forward to bringing you the Most Advanced, Most Authentic, and Highest Quality FB Radom products ever!

Ted Marshall
FB Radom USA

FB Radom USA,

FB Radom USA

22 January 2014 by decision of the Secretary of State of Texas has been registered branch of the company under the name FB Radom USA LLC. This is a historic moment - for the first time in the history of the assumed Weapon Factory is a branch of our company outside of our country. Rise FB Radom in the U.S. is another bold and necessary step to promote and sell our products in the U.S. market. Weapons Factory received permission to establish FB Radom USA Meeting of Shareholders of the Company. The main objective is to increase the revenue from the sale of products for the civil market. USA is the largest civilian arms market in the world. Annually imported into the United States is 3.5 million pieces of weapons. In the future, we also plan to provide products for the U.S. Army.

·
Premium Member
13,623 Posts
This is exciting news...please keep us posted as to releases of parts and firearms. A deal on Polish CHF barrels would be an excellent starter...:wink:

·
Formerly Marshall Arms
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Here we go......

We are still many month away from offering product. Initial products will be FB Radom produced and brought up to "military style/config" and 922r compliance at FB Radom USA in Texas. Federal approval is pending, and with their "new extended processing times" which are several times longer than previous times, licenses, Form 6's etc are many months out. We have several "Import Samples" already approved, and several new and exciting samples yet to go. Those who were at this years Shot Show got to see Beryl 96 rifles with 3 different butt stock configurations, and our 2nd generation mag well adapter that works with AR/M16 mags and original Beryl mags. Third mod adapters are in testing and are looking very good, with ambidextrous mag release and a lockout which prevents the adapter from being released with the Beryl std mag catch/release lever. A captive push pin secures the adapter in place. A 5.45x39 Beryl version was also shown. Not in attendance was prototype 7.62x39 Beryls which are in testing. Another prototype in testing, has last round bolt hold open. This is NOT a mag follower that catches the bolt head! This is a hold open device which is activated by the standard Beryl mag follower or the AR mag follower...how do you like them apples boys! There is more, but I can not discuss at this time. Please be patient, because this will be done right, and that means you will be getting true mill spec rifles, with ALL the correct features and markings as on the "real deal" military models. All import and FB Radom USA marks will be on the bottom of the receiver Where They Belong! You will absolutely NOT have to go looking for parts to modify your rifle, it will be right when you open the box! Guys, we will be insanely busy for several months getting this organized and flying, so my time for Q & A will be very limited. I will however, try to respond when ever possible.
PLEASE NOTE; No Beryl rifles imported to FB Radom USA will carry the "Archer" name.

Best regards,
Ted

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Not to be a downer or anything and please correct me if I'm wrong but......is this the original Radom or the other company that just bought the name/rights to use the name? It was my understanding that this is the Radom that just bought the rights and makes milsurp-like items.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Formerly Marshall Arms
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Not to be a downer or anything and please correct me if I'm wrong but......is this the original Radom or the other company that just bought the name/rights to use the name? It was my understanding that this is the Radom that just bought the rights and makes milsurp-like items.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Arik; Your "understanding" is incorrect...not sure where you got that impression from.
If you click on the link in my first announcement, it takes you to the "real original" FB Radom web site & the FB Radom USA announcement. We are Fabryka Broni "Lucznik" Radom-SP.ZO.O., in Radom Poland...the REAL factory where Beryl 96 rifles and other genuine FB Radom firearms are manufactured. My association with them dates back to 2001. FB Radom USA is our sister company located in Kingsland, TX.

There are other small firearms manufacturers located in the town of Radom. We are NOT associated with them.

Cookerman; We will not retail from this location :-( sorry.

Cheers,
Ted

·
Premium Member
5,057 Posts
:wank: That's all I have to say about that. Well seeing as there's nothing out there these days I really want I shall begin saving up for the 5.45 beryl and what ever else happens to come out.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Its good to see someone like yourself involved in this as I am sure what comes to market will be correct.

It's always been a matter of "This is nice but they messed up this part". I have a feeling this wont be the case here.

Thanks for the heads up. It will give us time to save lol.

1 - 20 of 343 Posts