AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's mine:

Red Dawn:

When the teen rebels are getting ready to execute their Russian prisoner and one of their own that's been helping the Russians, Charlie Sheen asks Patrick Swayze what "makes us better than them?" Swayze answers "Because we LIVE here."

Broken Arrow (John Travolta and Christian Slater):

Slater and his companion have managed to hijack the nuclear weapons that John Travolta and his thugs are trying to steal. Slater and his companion are in a Humvee with the nukes in the truck bed, and are being chased by Travolta and his thugs in another Humvee. One of Travolta's thugs opens fire on Slater's humvee carrying the nuclear missiles.

Travolta says to his trigger-happy companion: "Would you mind not shooting at the thermonuclear weapons?"

·
Registered
621 Posts
I think the best quote in broken arrow would have to be
Giles Prentice: I don't know what scares me more--losing nuclear weapons, or that it happens so often you actually have a term for it.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Jarhead....

"The bible says...thy shalt not kill..............FUCK THAT SHIT...."

Rules of engagement

....explaining to the court why Col Childers opened fire on the demonstrators/terrorists "I was losing Marines....." nuff said IMHO

·
Registered
112 Posts
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy

"...I dont believe you..."

"...You have a magnificent hieny. I mean that thing is good. I wanna be friends with it..." :lol:

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
"Heineken?! Fu#k that Sh#t!
Pabst blue ribbon!!"

KyAKGuy

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
The Avtomat Kalashnikov, model year of 1947 is the favorite weapon of fighting people everywhere. It will work whether you soak it in water, fill it with sand, or cover it with mud. It's so simple a child could use it, and many do.

Nicholas Cage, from Lord of War

·
Registered
589 Posts
Pretty much everything from the first half of Full Metal Jacket.

·
Registered
621 Posts
There are so many that I like its hard to chose my favorite. But I guess, The one I use most would be "This guy knows what I am talking about" from Jay and silent bob strike back.

·
Registered
23 Posts
from cool hand luke
"What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men."

·
Registered
330 Posts
From Heat:

"Allow nothing in your life that you can not walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat around the corner."

·
Registered
368 Posts
Pulp Fiction: When you abosolutly positively have to kill every mother fucker in the room...AK47, accept no subsitute.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
movie quotes...

What does Marcellus Wallace LOOK LIKE?? DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BI#$H,

Pulp Fiction

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
OldTroop said:
Pulp Fiction: When you abosolutly positively have to kill every mother fucker in the room...AK47, accept no subsitute.
Don't want to be a smartass, but I think the quote came from jackie brown.... :goof:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Sundance Kid: Think ya used enough dynamite there, Butch?

Butch Cassidy: Then you jump first.
Sundance Kid: No, I said.
Butch Cassidy: What's the matter with you?
Sundance Kid: I can't swim.
Butch Cassidy: Why you crazy, the fall will probably kill you.

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
The one I use the most is from Reservoir Dogs...

"If you don't stop talking like a bitch, I'm gonna slap you like a bitch."

1 - 20 of 33 Posts