AK Rifles banner

81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #82 (Edited)
Post 54 made me wonder, post 55 made me think it was him. Then all the subsequent posts made it all add up. That last post where you tried to really hammer home the 74ullc BS sealed the deal for me.

What a strange ordeal, all the lies you told the buyer/me/David plus these posts make this such a twisted ordeal.

The fact that you wanted to put it back up for sale pisses me off. Then you trying to make it clear the parts are russian here so you can sell the cut kit pisses me off.

I was holding my cards until the E-Check cleared my friends account. You owe him the GB fees back, and you don’t need to sell that damn kit stating it has a tula barrel in the ad. Sell it for what it is.

Don’t be a cheat, if you are going through tough times I am sorry but it doesn’t justify ripping people off. Do the right thing 100%.

Reactions: MPiKM-72

·
Registered
753 Posts
Douchebag broke multiple laws, was intentionally dishonest, and did a shitty job if he was trying to pass that off as a factory barrel assembly. GTFO

·
Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
Thanks for teeing him up guys... WHACK, he's gone

Reactions: 22many

·
Registered
110 Posts
Fakes sometimes.......misrepresentations of items all the time....some thank me....some are just total @$$holes with responses that make me think these people can purchase a weapon? It's on many sites...not often.....but they are there. Some sellers just have no idea, or they were just suckered. Most are honest transactions.....but making friends here opens the door for learning and having a keen sense of the obvious. Point in case, if you see a legit listing and then others on same page or elsewhere say a few days later using the identical pictures.....pass. cloned pics are a signal to run in the other direction. Somebody bought a Mitchell m76 for 7 or 8k on GB and the mount was incorrect! It had both M77 rings on it.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
His gunsmith cut the receiver and popped the barrel. I saw pics, so he is trying to make it right. It would have been better for him to just make it right and not try to comment on this thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
122 Posts
I thought the receiver stub looks weird too. It’s not flush with the trunnion and the refurb marks look etched to me.
Seems like a lot of trouble to fake the trunnion.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Receiver stub refurb markings are definitely etched, circle K on the trigger guard...don't know. Doesn't look exactly right though.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Run like hell from that Turd. Why fake a ‘68? There’s too many 68s to compare it too and that one looks nothing like them. All the stamps look too good to be real. Never seen a K stamp on a TG. Sernos have been etched or stamped to make it match. Somebody has a stamp press and isn’t afraid to over use it. The problem with this kit is at some price someone’s going to buy it and build it and claim it to be correct.

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
One of the APEX kits I imagine with no trunnion. The stamps are a joke and don't look remotely legit. Stamping the RSL is comical.

·
Registered
122 Posts
One of the APEX kits I imagine with no trunnion. The stamps are a joke and don't look remotely legit. Stamping the RSL is comical.
I thought it might be a Apex kit also. I wouldn’t mind that he cloned a trunnion to match, but this ass hat is making good money lying to people. If he would just say cloned or forced matched, I couldn’t be pissed at him. I hope the word gets out and he doesn’t sell his BS.
I’m glad to find the members are willing to point this stuff out to us new collectors.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Does anyone know how he was able to remove his updated response. He was getting pissy about people asking questions about the trunnion. I’m guessing the questions/responses would alert unknowing buyers that somethings not right!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Speaking of serial numbers; according to my notes, "AK" wasn't a prefix Tula used in '68. It was used by them late in '72 & early in '73 and by Izzy in '69.

81 - 100 of 100 Posts