AK Rifles banner

61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
jacob coming back from the dead? His associates getting crafty again? They REAAAAAALLLLY knew how to piss people off...
Hahah

Jacob and Tupac are behind this.

I didn’t even notice the Trunnion was fake. I didn’t really look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #62

·
Registered
122 Posts
If you click the scammer seller's (Phencer11) buying feedback you can see where the original seller of the kit left him positive feedback for buying the kit. He bought the kit with a Polish barrel.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/867190952

Same serial number kit NH8300

What a turd! Probably a forum member.
Looks like it’s the same kit to me, just faked the barrel and receiver and changed the wood.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
That is the same kit. What the hell.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Straight up liar. Helping sell for a collector’s estate my ass! If he would have said a clone of an original barrel. Okay fine. You busted his ass.

·
Banned
11 Posts
Fraud, that's what.
You guys.. Didn't techno say he got the money back? not really a fraud.. The real fraud is when someone steals your money with a promise. Like 74U.
Looking at those pictures again, the parts are russian made but then again all the rivet analysts would know for sure.. I am sure :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Thanks! Another fraudulent seller added to my blocked list on Gunbroker.

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
You guys.. Didn't techno say he got the money back? not really a fraud.
The definition of fraud is "wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain." It's still fraud, regardless of whether or not the criminal was successful.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
The guy who bought this kit with its obviously faked trunnion and barrel https://www.gunbroker.com/item/872765671 has been buying things on gunbroker and not paying for them. He jerked me around for a while on a kit he never sent payment
for so I laugh that he paid big bucks for a fake!

Brick

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
You guys.. Didn't techno say he got the money back? not really a fraud.. The real fraud is when someone steals your money with a promise. Like 74U.
Looking at those pictures again, the parts are russian made but then again all the rivet analysts would know for sure.. I am sure :rolleyes:
It was a $800 Russian kit with a $185 barrel the guy ruined. The build was horrifying. It is actually worth less after he built it. I would value it all at 400 or so in parts after he ruined the trunnion.

You’re the only person taking up for the seller and trying to change the direction towards shitting on 74ullc.

That is a separate, just as serious issue from this one. If you are serious about fixing the 74ullc thing, start a thread In general discussion and ask anyone with an open order to post. Ask Only people to post about paid orders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
This guy is a POS fraudster regardless of semantics. It’s clear he faked the kits and sold or attempted to sell them. Perhaps I’m not a master of the English language but that screams POS fraudster to me.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Sounds exactly like the ericthehun days.... They must be getting desperate again. This might get interesting.

The guy who bought this kit with its obviously faked trunnion and barrel https://www.gunbroker.com/item/872765671 has been buying things on gunbroker and not paying for them. He jerked me around for a while on a kit he never sent payment
for so I laugh that he paid big bucks for a fake!

Brick

·
Banned
11 Posts
It was a $800 Russian kit with a $185 barrel the guy ruined. The build was horrifying. It is actually worth less after he built it. I would value it all at 400 or so in parts after he ruined the trunnion.

You’re the only person taking up for the seller and trying to change the direction towards shitting on 74ullc.

That is a separate, just as serious issue from this one. If you are serious about fixing the 74ullc thing, start a thread In general discussion and ask anyone with an open order to post. Ask Only people to post about paid orders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Nope. I am just laughing at you guys. Not speaking for anyone but what's the truth here? Is it fraud when someone tried to make a quick buck but it didn't work and you said the money were returned, or when someone did the exact same thing and the money were never returned? 74U never even delivered a product and never refunded. Yes I have an issue with 74U but despite your advice it was never solved and won't be for obvious reasons.

I am new here but sounds you guys are raving mad about everything in a skewed and very subjective kind of way. So what is the exact harm done here?

I hate the research but reading through all that negative stuff you've been saying I had to take a look at this guy and all his positive gun broker rating is what? A fake too?

Whatever really, I'l just go read elsewhere but you all are an awful one sided, stone throwing crowd around here. Go ahead and cast the first stone.. Wait, you have..

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
Is it fraud when someone tried to make a quick buck but it didn't work and you said the money were returned, or when someone did the exact same thing and the money were never returned? 74U never even delivered a product and never refunded. Yes I have an issue with 74U but despite your advice it was never solved and won't be for obvious reasons.
I'll repeat the definition of fraud since you seemed to have missed it the last time I posted. It's "wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain". Note that the definition says "intended to". Therefore, if someone uses deception and intends for that deception to result in personal gain, it's fraud. It does not matter at all if they were actually successful or not and people are prosecuted all the time for fraud even though they were not ultimately successful. Clearly this is the case for the guy buying kits, putting fake marks on them and reselling them at a higher price. I can't spell it out any more clearly than this. If you choose to deny the definition and facts that are right in front of your face, then it's your loss. What he did is a crime in most, if not all states.

Using the same definition and looking at the 74ULLC situation, I'd have to say that it would be very difficult to prove fraud. He certainly experienced financial gain when he took money for receivers that he didn't deliver. However, did he deceive by taking the money at the time with no intention of supplying the receivers? I think the honest answer is likely no, so it's not likely that what he did is criminal, at least from a fraud standpoint. Perhaps there are other laws that he broke though in regard to timely delivery. Based on my interactions with him over the course of several years, I think that he intended on supplying the receivers, but he doesn't have the business competence to deliver and the morals to honor his word. For those who have not received receivers years after having ordered them, I'd definitely be filing a small claims lawsuit ASAP. There are statutes of limitation involved for sure. I'm in Georgia and once sued a guy in Colorado for selling me a crap barrel. He way beyond surprised when I showed up in court, but sometimes it's about more than the money.

·
Super Moderator
13,774 Posts
Alex69

Dont take it personal. You are new here and the 74ullc subject is quite touchy. While I dont think what David has done could be considered fraud, thats another subject for another thread. In fact, we already have a long thread on the issue. As with anything that one pays for and doesn’t receive, I would advise people to start the legal process on retrieving what is owed to them.

As far as the topic in this thread, this is s great example on why being active on this forum is so important. The knowledge that this forum and its members have has saved many, many people from being a victim.

Welcome to the forum BTW.

61 - 80 of 100 Posts