AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will let you know what it's like when my order gets here, but then again I have a hard time opening new tins unless I am out of everything else. I knew I should have ordered 2.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
OK guys, When did 24 cents a round become a good deal? Of Romanian ammo none the less.. Come on!

·
Registered
988 Posts
OK guys, When did 24 cents a round become a good deal? Of Romanian ammo none the less.. Come on!
Ammo with sealant and (new production) ammo in a tin have always been a bit more expensive, even in the good 'ol days. As far as I know, the only other stuff with sealant nowdays is Golden Tiger, and you're not gonna find that super cheap either. With free shipping it's about as good of a price as you could find before the panic for the exact same thing.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Just ordered a tin myself to check it out. Especially with the free shipping

·
Registered
200 Posts
My 2 spam cans just arrived on this deal and they included a can opener, but no wooden crate. Big thump from front porch announced arrival, LOL. Supposed to be non corrosive Romany product.

Don't go for the accessories deal for %14.99, bad condition and a $10 ship charge on that.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I got two payed shipping and handling? about +twenty a can. Shadowsmith out of atlanta has Tula ammo in cans for around 189

·
Registered
59 Posts
They have 1631 tins left right now.
Waiting to see a range report on this before buying.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I stand CORRECTED. They charged me some kind of fee of ten dollars but they charged then subtracted the shipping and handling on my bill after closer inspection did I find that out because I was about to call them hence the ? on my last post. UPS man came to the door and said "what the hell is in this, Bricks" and I said thanks and yah kind of. I am totaly satisfied with what I got in every way and want to get a couple of more.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts