AK Rifles banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Romanian AIMS-74 bayonet that I'm pretty sure I want to sell since I will never need it and I'm getting rid of all of my non-Russian gear and going all Russian :twisted: . I don't want to gouge anyone's wallet, but at the same time there is probably never going to be another chance for me to replace this bayonet in the rare case that I do want to buy one in the future. What is a fair market value for this bayonet? Bayo is in new/unissued condition.

· Registered
2,213 Posts
i think the 75 dollar range is a fair market value for a comrad of the board, i think you could fetch a few more dollars on egay or the broker

· Registered
8,159 Posts
As there are several out there now but very few being sold anymore, I'd wager you could probably get well over $100 on eBay. I know one sold last month for quite a lot. Although several were sold here for quite cheap, thanks to Marcolmar, it was a deal only available to members here that even knew about it at the time. And that was a very rare, one-time deal. Bayonet collectors in Europe still can't obtain them and pay a premium for such a bayonet.

You might be pleasantly surprised about the bids you get on auction, if it's a matter of needing top dollar for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.