AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, noticed that after 2 years of waiting, the DP-28 built kits have come out. Yep, semi-auto matching DP-28s. Polish, but still Russian designed and interchangable with Russian parts (except FA parts).

The price is almost $1,000 more than I was told originally.

So hey, anyone wanna buy a kidney? :grin:

Seriously I can't sell a gun. Where can one sell... uhh... beanie babies? Hey I have Russian 1934 7.62x54R APIT in orignal bundle, excellent condition rounds, those have to be worth something... man I hate this, in all seriousness if there was one day I need quick cash it would be today (or in time to buy a DP).

What have you done for quick cash?

·
Registered
589 Posts
No thanks. I just bought a dark bore kidney from Centerfire....f'ing coffee drinkers.

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
I have resorted to selling on ebay myself. My net this week will be around 500, not bad for shit just laying around the house. McM

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
i put on a wig and worked a corner :wink:

hey if your serious about the 7.62x54R APIT,...im me with the info.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Motorcityman said:
I have resorted to selling on ebay myself. My net this week will be around 500, not bad for shit just laying around the house. McM
The wife's gonna be pissed when she finds out the furniture is gone.

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
eodinert said:
Motorcityman said:
The wife's gonna be pissed when she finds out the furniture is gone.

Lmao, We're not married yet i can get away with that kind of shit for now, lol. I've been selling a bunch of vintage auto parts i've had for years, new old stock Hurst shifters from the 50's, 60's and 70's.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
I just imported 1800 rnds of Barnaul 5,45 FMJ and proved a man can donate 5 litres of blood and remain on his feet.... :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
189 Posts
The Mrs. used to sell plasma for beer money back in college.

When I need money for more toys, I usually just sell some more steel core at highly inflated prices. :grin:

Accountant

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Kuiper said:
I just imported 1800 rnds of Barnaul 5,45 FMJ and proved a man can donate 5 litres of blood and remain on his feet.... :twisted: :twisted:
:lol:

Defying the odds everyday....Kuiper

·
Registered
824 Posts
You could easily get $200,000 for a kidney, maybe even more! Besides, you only need just one! :grin: Good luck, though, if that one craps out on ya.

-GreatWarAZ

1 - 11 of 11 Posts