AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone who is seriously contemplating the purchase of an Arsenal AK variant (or any other AK variant for that matter), I would encourage you to contact Blaine Bunting at Atlantic Firearms.
I just purchased my second SA M7 A1 from him and am very satisfied with how my orders have been handled. He was upfront about shipping times and pricing and was cooperative in making arrangements with my armorer. Additionally, he was very knowledgeable as to his products and stock availablility and had quite a few options available for Saiga conversions with a relatively short turn-around timeframe.
They also offer a discount for members of this forum after confirmaton of membership.
Based upon my personal experience with him, I can recommend Atlantic Firearms as an excellent supplier to do business with and plan to do business with him again.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Blaine is an excellent guy to work with. I got my PTR91KP from him and was very happy with the way I was treated.

·
Registered
89 Posts
+1 for Atlantic Firearms.

Noob AK owner here. Finally picked up my SAM 7 A1R today. Thanks to Blaine! Fast service and very responsive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts