AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm new here and thought I would show off my Polytech I scored at an estate auction.

I managed to snag this new in box Polytech National Match for $1000.

I am fairly sure I have everything that came with the gun except the Polytech Legend manual, it even has the usually missing allen tool and cone flash hider.

Am I correct in thinking I have everything that came with the gun? Hopefully I can snap a manual at some point. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
looks like you are missing the three mags that go in the lower left corner of the bx. Probably were chrome follower Polytech mags

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am pretty sure that is only the Legend model that comes with the three magazines, the styrofoam only has spots for the two magazines. The two magazines included do have chrome followers.

·
Premium Member
13,052 Posts
Nice score and a good price. Hope you are going to leave her as is. The Allen wrench you refer to is a gas port reamer used to clear the hole leading from the gas block into the barrel. :allright:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice score and a good price. Hope you are going to leave her as is. The Allen wrench you refer to is a gas port reamer used to clear the hole leading from the gas block into the barrel. :allright:

Thanks! I have no plans to shoot it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts