AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,347 Posts
I was never fan of that stuff, but my wife sure is. Since we live in Amish country, this stuff is all over.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Had one this past weekend, too bad for them it rained .

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Haven't been to an Apple Butter Festival in years, since I moved from Enon, but went every year growing up. Painted a lot of faces for the art club way back when. Was it well attended? Seems more folks hit up the YS Street Fair instead.

Scott

·
Banned
950 Posts
Looking up Enon. Never been there. My wife likes this kind of stuff.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haven't been to an Apple Butter Festival in years, since I moved from Enon, but went every year growing up. Painted a lot of faces for the art club way back when. Was it well attended? Seems more folks hit up the YS Street Fair instead.

Scott

I actually did not go to the festival, my wife did while I was shooting at Spring Valley :D
She said it was busy like past years but nothing like the Yellowsprings Street Fair.
That has become such a cattle stampede that we skip it.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looking up Enon. Never been there. My wife likes this kind of stuff.
Enon itself is not much to look at. There is a new gunstore in town, Fox Shooting Loft, that will have an indoor range open soon if not already.
Otherwise the Apple Butter Festival is about it. For walking around town and looking at shops most people recommend downtown Yellow Springs.
If you are lucky maybe you'll see Dave Chapelle or Crazy Joe walking around there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts