AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to maybe get some engraving done on a demilled trunion and an NDS receiver. How much does this normally run? Can I get some recomendations and contact info?

Also, since I would want to get a receiver done, would it need to be sent to an FFL and, when it comes back would I need to do another transfer on it?

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
There are several engravers who have post in the AK services for sale forum and do very high quality work. If you ship your receiver to the engraver/ffl to get your work done they will be able to ship it direct to you since it is considered a repair. You might also want to check some of the local engraving/trophy shops out. If they are good they can knock it out while you wait, just bring detailed pictures. My aunt is the manager of a trophy shop here in town and she thinks she can do all my selector markings without any problems. All I have shown her so far is pictures.

·
Registered
36 Posts
http://www.orion-arms.com They did FA markings on my Polish underfolder and the RSP engraving on my 1919a4. Whenever I find a Krink kit for building a SBR, they will doing the engraving on that also. Just remember you'll need to have it engraved by someone who holds a FFL if the engraving is done on the receiver. Orion has a 007 FFL.

They do top-notch work.

Don

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
Mario at POHF

1 - 5 of 5 Posts