AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got the enfield bug. any one know where the best place is to look for a decent enfield mk3?

im looking for one with a 85%+ condition barrel and decent wood condition, no cracks. of coarse it must be in good working order.

i looked on gunbroker but dear god most of the prices are insane! $400+ for a surplus bolt action is just crazy.

thanks for any info!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Hey Matt!
If it's just "boltgun fever" and not "#1 Mk III fever" then 10Gauge has a great #4 for sale. :grin:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
i just bought some prvi and pof 303 from aim a few days ago for my english no4 mk1, i'll report back after the weekend if you want.

·
Super Moderator
25,847 Posts
Grim Reaper said:
Hey Matt!
If it's just "boltgun fever" and not "#1 Mk III fever" then 10Gauge has a great #4 for sale. :grin:
I might be buying this. Waiting on the pics from 10gauge.

I tell you what though...if I get his, and it looks like I will, I might be willing to part with the one I have.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
me like the no5 mk1 :grin:

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if i cant find a mk3 for a decent price my next choice would be a M91/30. i owned a M91/30 a few years ago and loved it but the barrel had seen better days and it wasnt very accurate so i ended up selling it.

·
Super Moderator
25,847 Posts
matt85 said:
if i cant find a mk3 for a decent price my next choice would be a M91/30. i owned a M91/30 a few years ago and loved it but the barrel had seen better days and it wasnt very accurate so i ended up selling it.
Good choice! Ammo is still everywhere, and excellent condition rifles can still be found for good prices.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts