AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This ad is obsolete, please see this one if you are interested in any of my items, thanks! viewtopic.php?f=27&t=135077

Gentlemen,
Up for sale I have some Egyptian AKM parts. All the parts are in good condition, though they are used and have paint wear in some places. The extra cosmoline with some parts come free!! Prices are plus shipping from NY and all parcels will have delivery confirmation. I will do my best to find the most cost effective method of shipping. I accept MO’s or online payment (PP or GP) plus the exact fee. Please post an “I’ll take it” for the items you desire. Per forum rules, first “I’ll take it” gets it. Thank you for looking!

(0) Available Laminate Stock Sets. I cleaned them up some so you can see the wood better, they look nice! All the sets are in good shape and come with the stock screws and the original chocolate colored grips. The bottom set has a paper with a name taped on it. The top set has damage to the upper handguard (see here http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae19 ... G_2180.jpg ) The bottom is in great shape $50 for that.

Top set: $40 spf to buckoff
Bottom set $50 spf postal guy
(not pictured) 1 set Sold to Bullpupdog

(3) Available Trunnions with barrel pin, VG condition, Arabic marked. $25 ea.

(3) Available Recoil Spring Assemblies, used in good condition $6 ea.

(2) Available Bolt/Bolt Carrier Groups. A tiny bit of finish wear, but all of these appear to be unfired by looking at the bolt face. These are in excellent shape and the #’s match. $50 ea. 1 SPF Desert Rat

(1) Available Selector levers, unground in good condition with some paint wear. $12 ea. 1 SPF Desert Rat, 1 Ak47mays

(1) Available Gas Tubes, used in good condition with some finish wear. Serialized $12 ea. 1 SPF Desert Rat, 1 toofarwest

(1) Available Front Sight Blocks, complete with sight, plunger, spring and pins. Good condition with some paint wear. $12 ea. 1 SPF Elokoman, 1 spf elsewhere

(2) Available FA FCG’s totally complete with all parts and springs. $12 ea. 1 SPF Ak47mays

(3) Available Trigger Guard Assemblies with Selector Stop. VG with some wear on the edges, minor marks from demil, $25 ea.

Sold Out Items

(0) Available Handguard Retainers, good condition with some finish wear, top two for $10 ea. Bottom one is $8 because it has a couple of dings which are cosmetic only. 3 spf off site

(0) Gas blocks with intact lugs and pins, VG condition with light finish wear $20 ea. 1 SPF to Dog Shark, 1 vatolocal, 1 ak74dad

(0) Complete RSB’s with sights and pin. Arabic marked. Used in GC with some finish wear.Top two are $30 ea. and SPF to Delacroix Bottom one is $27 and SPF to Rotdorn, due to more finish wear.

(0) Pistol Grip Screws/Nuts, VG condition, $5 ea. SPF 1 stuntmedic, 2 #1bam bam

(0) Available Rear Trunnions, used in good condition, $15 ea. 1 SPF Desert Rat, 1 NM_Bob, 1 Tin Man

(0) Egyptian Cleaning kit, came out of one of the buttstocks $5 SPF fourtfourmag

(0) Slant Brakes, used, GC $3 ea. 1 SPF to Dog Shark, 1 stuntmedic, 1 chewymig

(0) Topcovers in good condition with paint wear. They are marked in Arabic at the top back corner. No dents that I can see. $8 ea. SPF 1 stuntmedic, 2 stlcuriorelic

(0) Cleaning rods, GC, have finish wear, $5 ea. 3 SPF to stlcuriorelic

· Super Moderator
6,303 Posts
Re: Egyptian Parts for sale, everything you could want!

LMK if you have an Arabic marked leaf (RSB), I will take it.

· Registered
28 Posts

I'll take:
1 Slant Brakes, used, GC $3 ea

1 Pistol Grip Screws/Nuts, VG condition, $5 ea.

1 Topcovers in good condition with paint wear. They are marked in Arabic at the top back corner. No dents that I can see. $8 ea

Thanks

· Registered
850 Posts

(2) Topcovers in good condition with paint wear. They are marked in Arabic at the top back corner. No dents that I can see. $8 ea. SPF 1 stuntmedic

(3) Cleaning rods, GC, have finish wear, $5 ea.

I will take the remaining (2) top covers and remaining (3) cleaning rods.

PM sent.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.