AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who/what receiver do you all suggest for a maadi build? Also who is recommended for engraving the Arabic selector marks?

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,599 Posts
I will never recommend the person who did mine (although it came out well) but I believe all of the following builders can do the Arabic selector marks:
Mario @ PoHF
Matt (Turbothis)
Two River Arms (they have a maadi build thread in their vendor forum)

·
Vendor
937 Posts
man that is a nice gun! i sent an email to two rivers and no response yet....busy i guess
Not sure when you sent the email or to where. We can do them and the selector notching. Price is $35 for the engraving and $15 for the notching includingany weld up over old notches if necessary. Price does not include shipping or insurance. Steve

·
Registered
949 Posts
Engraving by Angela does Egyptian Arabic selector markings. I actually have a full built Polish receiver from Childers guns that I'm having Angelas's engrave for me at the moment before I get my Maadi kit assembled. We design and produce Custom Engraving for Firearms, Guns, Rifles, Shotguns, Pistols, Firearm Lettering restoration, Scrimshaw, Gifts Awards, Plaques and Promotional Items

I'm using fully heat-treated and hardened Polish blanks from Cameron "Dark Knight" Childers for my Polish underfolder and 1969 and 1972 Soviet AKM builds. The Polish selector markings may not be correct for the Russian guns, but the receivers are genuine former Comblock European made. To me this is much preferable than a U.S. made receiver.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts