AK Rifles banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
More than you can point a stick at... :lol: ... they are a serviceable bag..

The Assault Packs were issued two to a man back in the Progressive Days of the DDR.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I don't understand your request, Soviet Pattern DDR Respirators have their own Haversacks.... Please to make your question clearer... .

·
Registered
225 Posts
I guess, it will protect as well as any Military Bag of that size would, it is water proof to a standing about in rain level.

:grin:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I use one of these bags as a range bag. It's filled with ear protection, glasses, ammo, etc. Well worth the price they're asking imo.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I used a pair of them for years as sabblebags on my old '72 BMW bike.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
These are great packs, using one as a range bag and the other to store one of my gas masks in. Quick question does the plastic smell ever go away? Im guessing it doesnt.

·
Registered
225 Posts
-Todd- said:
These are great packs, using one as a range bag and the other to store one of my gas masks in. Quick question does the plastic smell ever go away? Im guessing it doesnt.
If you are lucky No...:razz: it is the East German Smell... :dance:...Next you need to drink the sweet Water from one of Their Plastic NVA issue Water Bottles.. then My Son you will become ...:animak: a Protector of the Workers and Farmers Power... :grin:

It is a Sickness, but it's such a Sweet one... :oops:

:lol:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
People's Army said:
If you are lucky No...:razz: it is the East German Smell... :dance:...Next you need to drink the sweet Water from one of Their Plastic NVA issue Water Bottles.. then My Son you will become ...:animak: a Protector of the Workers and Farmers Power... :grin:

:lol: Hmm I think i'll have to pass on that. I couldn't drink out of something that has been sitting a stockpile for several decades. :puke:

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
If you want to get rid of the smell or at least tone it down, lay it outside for a few hours especially in the sun.

Viel Gluck, Genosse!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts