AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought i would post some of my pouches.I also have a beautiful leaf pattern suit, camo helmet cover, 2 & 3 mag pouch to match,but i'm to lazy to dig it out, also 2 books 1 on paras & 1army

[/img]

[/img]http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k449/caliri47/egpouch3.jpg[/IMG
[img][img]http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k449/caliri47/egbooks.jpg

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
camo

I really should dig up my leaf pattern gear, it's got beautiful color basically new.
I meant to post this on the East german gear thread, i don't know how it got here, my mistake some where.

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
books

Both books are exellent, lots of photos mostly b&w , but some color.They cover all the weapons ,proper uniforms & tactic's.But being in german can't get alot of info.There is a picture of the ak-74 jump case That i've never seen.But they are loaded with good info & pictures.

·
Registered
786 Posts
I used to see those East German 74 drop cases all the time on ebay.de They were about 50 dollars at the time. I had never purchased from overseas before and also didn't know German. Looking back I wish I had bought one because Ive checked a few times recently with no luck.

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
east german

Man iv'e been looking for that jump case for over 10 years, Rich if you click on the pictures there not to bad, but you can't see the real details especily the last RPK production.[/b]

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Cool that they were going (did they?) make RPK 74s.

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
That German Amazon.de site kicked my ass.

I couldn't figure out how to purchase, even with an English version of Amazon's site open in another window for reference!

I did find both books on eBay and used "Buy it now" ($37 each, with about $12 or $15 shipping from Germany), from a seller named "militaerbuch".

I saw that more copies were listed in his eBay store as of 0720 hours this morning.

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pouches

There is 2 different RPK -74's & i don't beleive either one made it to production.One has a hard wood butt & regular east german furniture, akm front site & the bi-pod clips in front of the mag well.The other has crooked legs on the bi-pod and looks like black furniture.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts