AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 312 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see some pics of your East German AK clones,here's mine!Maadi ARM with East German MPIKMS stock set.

·
Registered
14,915 Posts
Beautiful rifle John!

I have an Intrac ARM on layway that I'm torn between going for the Egyptian military ARM clone with a Romanian/DDR folding stock or going all out DDR MPiKMS-72 clone like that.

Hmm.....decisions, decisions................... :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tough decision!This ARM has had Sooooooooooo many stock sets,it currently has a Soviet AKM set. :grin:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL,its hard not to "Doll Up" a Maadi ARM! :grin:

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
deleted..........ooops

:goof:

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Mmmmmmmmm.................DDR

That's a cool pic! It's just like mine. :wink: :grin:

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Someone on ARF posted pics of a Bulgy74 they cloned into an EG fixed stock 74. I decided then that I would do likewise. Thing gave me serious wood!

:eek:

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Man Rob.........talk about a "hybrid". Squad automatic/assault/sniper rifle? :twisted:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Not DDR but as close as I'll probably ever get, a Romey "G" kit dressed up. I'm thinking of getting a Hungarian kit and doing it up like this one, maybe a sidefolder too.
I don't know what it is, but I really like the MPiKM.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Warsaw Pact Forces Group.. Pictures of DDR Scale of issue

If you check out...

http://wpfg.org.uk/

As my Genossen and myself in the UK depict Various Armies of the Warsaw Treaty Organisation at Military Shows since the mid 1990's ,if you have an question on how the NVA did things ,maybe we can help, we have sources and various " Historical Documents" :wink: to assist this Historic mission.. :grin:

I was asked to post this on the East German sector of the Forum, you fellows have some nice gear :cool: , I hope I can assist in some way to the sum Forum knowledge.

:smile:

·
Registered
14,915 Posts
Well I just picked up a Vector side folder today, Armory USA receiver and built on an excellent all matching Polish kit.

It has an early DDR crutch side folder. I installed DDR handguards and a pistol grip.

Pictures will follow........it's a very impressive build for the money. :twisted:

1 - 20 of 312 Posts