AK Rifles banner

East German NSP-2 setup

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Xygorak 
#1 ·
Has anyone seen an East German NSP-2 scope sell recently? Curious what they are going for these days.

#2 ·
There seems to be no supply of NSP2 scopes anywhere. The most common are the Polish ones. there are Russian, Czech, East German, Hungarian and Polish from what I understand. There may be some for sale in Europe you would have to look at EU surplus dealers.

#3 ·
A year or two ago Polish NSP-2 were sold by 150 PLN which is now ca. $40 + shipping in Poland.
Now I can see only one incomplete NSP-2 for 250 PLN which is ca. $65 + shipping in Poland.
I've had one but it was dead, I couldn't make it work but friend of my used the one which he bought - so it is the lottery about condition of demobil NV scopes sold on the market.

#4 ·
I bought a well used East German NSP-2 on eBay a number of years ago. I don't recall what I paid.

A Dutch surplus company had East German NSP-2 sets, brand new and complete, up to just a few years ago. I guess they finally all sold.

#6 ·
Nice pictures. Amusing seeing that warning on the side of the scope not to use it during the day or aim at bright lights. Guess even NVA soldiers weren't the smartest either, just like some of US Army soldiers I've served with.

Never did see those for sale while I was over there during the last two years. Did see some PNV 57s, including the famed E model. The antique market in Stuttgart always had some vendors selling surplus Soviet gear, with a note about special Reich era items in a separate area. Regardless, the vendors knew the going online prices and added more. Wasn't worth buying from them without knowing if the NVGs worked or not.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.