AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are posts here and there about this stuff but wondering what the availability and current value of these 10 round blister packs is. The only place I've found it is Gunbroker at $10 a pack. Any input would be appreciated.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I picked up 50 packs recently for $2 each. Corrosive and works in most guns, but some do have issues with cycling it. I'm not paying $10 a pack for it. I'll save one pack for the collection. The rest is getting used at the range.

·
Super Moderator
25,621 Posts
I know there are posts here and there about this stuff but wondering what the availability and current value of these 10 round blister packs is. The only place I've found it is Gunbroker at $10 a pack. Any input would be appreciated.
Far too much for that stuff, but it does work in the AKs I have tried it in. Its my understanding this stuff might, or might not work in an SKS rifle. Its reasonably accurate at 100M:
DDR Training Ammo 100 M.jpg
DDR Training Ammo.jpg

Reactions: JeepFan

·
Registered
420 Posts
I’ve got about 3K of this, cycles great in everything from SAM7K to AES-10B, I don’t own an SKS to try.

I use it in 20 round mags to differentiate from FMJ. I use it for an anti-personnel round/CQB for rapid follow up shots. Recoil is less than 7N6.

Can anyone do a detailed comparison to the Czech round, I would like to buy some but don’t know anything about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts