AK Rifles banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.eagleindustries.com/product. ... =22&page=1

Just arrived today. Nice bag, best modern satchel bag I've put my hands on. Complete molle interior, reminded me of an fashioned aircrew bag, and made in the tradition of near bombproof quality. Eagle wasn't the first, but I think they've got a winner.

Tucking the box away for a while, will reopen and take some pics on the 12th. :cool:

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Funny you posted this, cause my Eagle E&E bag arrived today! It was a decision between what you got and what I got, and the color I wanted for Courier was sold out. SKD Labor Day sale?

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The thing I didn't like about the E&E design was the lack of an anchor point for a belt... that and it resembled a massive brick.

High Speed Duffle bags and man purses. :goof:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what is a "E & E" bag?

joedog

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cat is out of the bag.

Looks smaller than I thought it would be. I'll have to follow government style procurement and not stop with one bag, when I can buy two for twice the price.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Finally, some pics.

The only way to stabilize these things is with a cross strap, like an actual bike courier bag.

For some reason I didn't feel as sleepy as I looked when I was taking the photographs.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
armakraut said:
Finally, some pics.

The only way to stabilize these things is with a cross strap, like an actual bike courier bag.

For some reason I didn't feel as sleepy as I looked when I was taking the photographs.

Whoa! how did you turn that AK in to an H&K? :goof:

Maxpedition has the gearslinger bags that are worn the same way, wonder how they compare.

G

·
0 Posts
Quality-wise, Maxpedition can't hold a candle to Eagle.

This looks good. I may have to replace my Timbuk2 bag.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's a bitchin bag, reminds me of a timbuk2 in a lot of ways.

I'll get felix-the-cat style bag for Christmas.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think the molle panel is partially concealed by an internal flap in the LE version.

Mounting molle pouches doesn't seem too difficult, just turn her inside out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts