AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has the best prices these days on EG or Romanian sidefolding
stocks. Centerfire was 69.99 for Romanian. Anybody have better prices then that?

Thanks in advance.
vato

·
Registered
544 Posts
If they are lever side folders then that's about the going rate. Push button side folders command about $10 more.

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
Which one is better push button or lever?

·
Registered
8,368 Posts
I've had both types of Romanian.

The push-button type starts on the left side and angles back to the middle, while the lever-type sticks out straight down the centerline.

It doesn't make much difference, and you could never say that any wire folder is "comfortable" to shoot, but if I had to choose, I did prefer the offset stock.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Richard W. said:
I've had both types of Romanian.

The push-button type starts on the left side and angles back to the middle, while the lever-type sticks out straight down the centerline.

It doesn't make much difference, and you could never say that any wire folder is "comfortable" to shoot, but if I had to choose, I did prefer the offset stock.

The offset will close better as well on different variants. I've had problems getting my Level rommy folder to lock up on Saigas and other variants before. The Wire stock would hit the fire selector before the rubber made contact on the receiver... Kinda sucked

1 - 7 of 7 Posts