AK Rifles banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am sure they have a better security plan for when they ship those 32 abrams tanks by rail ....like 10 railcars added into it of orphaned cancer childrens hospital supplies and their moms /with pets

· Registered
8 Posts
Russia could have been such a beneficial trading partner and ally if it wasn't for the western progressive cathedral wanting to dominate the world, too bad for us I guess. Their flag is red, white, and blue same as ours.

View attachment 356480
I agree with you, They could have been great allies with the west but the west want them as puppets and the Ruskies don't please that.

· Premium Member
418 Posts
Russia could have been such a beneficial trading partner and ally if it wasn't for the western progressive cathedral wanting to dominate the world, too bad for us I guess. Their flag is red, white, and blue same as ours.

View attachment 356480
When you are Trading and doing Business with another Country, you never go to war with them

· Registered
236 Posts

View attachment 356480
The most important thing to remember when putting this important statement in focus is that the same rootless, international cosmopolitan parasites that financed and masterminded the destruction of the Tsar over a hundred years ago, are still in the same New York City positions of power today. The Western world has much more in common with Russia than differences. I would be happy to go into further detail, but I’m confident that a large portion here already understand what is the cause of this, even if not publicly saying so.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts