·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it was canned for graphic butchering of animals from what i can find

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Their facebook page says the season resumes October 29th. Not that I'll be watching, but it isn't cancelled.

·
Registered
5,057 Posts
Hey there's still lizard lick towing, 4 tatoo shows, 3 storage wars and 3 pawn shops..

·
Super Moderator
26,347 Posts
I was hoping that show was going to be better than it actually was. It seemed to me that no matter what the people featured were prepping for, the show "experts" almost always said that it was not likely to happen.
The episode that did it in for me was the younger woman who is living in Texas was planning on bugging out to Mexico for safety if another hurricane hit.

She could not even correctly pack a ruck...

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I s'pose I'll be voice of dissent here... I tune into this show for the occasional laugh or roll of the eyes. What a disappointment it's been!

That show highlights the biggest collective bunch of hand-jobs I have ever seen... Yes, I understand that "true" preppers wouldn't want anything to do with publicity and/or broadcasting their preps - which is obviously problematic and diametrically opposed to the needs of a TV show.

But still!!! Sometimes, that show makes me say OMFG to myself, and I usually finish off my cocktail to dull the pain...

·
Registered
22,636 Posts

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
you and me both.

some days i feel like standing out in the backyard with a giant magnet.
You better tie a bald Russian to your belt. That comet will weigh more than you and we would not want it to pull you away.

We would no longer have anyone to give a ton of $hit to. :)

Oh , I have you some hot sauce coming. Satan's blood ghost Chile pepper sauce. It will tear your asssssssss up. ;P

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I enjoy the show to each their own. I really liked the big lady from a session or 2 ago who made me first start canning and how to preserve fresh eggs. I also liked southern prep 1's episode

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was hoping that show was going to be better than it actually was. It seemed to me that no matter what the people featured were prepping for, the show "experts" almost always said that it was not likely to happen....
Considering all the crap on tv, it's par for the course. Those "experts" must not read history. A currency collapse is inevitable.

·
Super Moderator
26,347 Posts
Out of all the scenarios that people prep for, this is the one that is much more likely to happen IMO.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Yep. Just wonder why anyone would actually go on these shows. Always good for a head scratching moment.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
some of the info is really good other stuff is laughable

1 - 20 of 36 Posts