AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new here, but anyway I want to see if anyone is interested in a better AK mag pouch. I am very frustrated about the lack pouches and have divided to make my own and would like to see if anyone else has any ideas. I already have a basic design down, but I am open to suggestions. The pouch will be a flap top pouch much like an AR pouch but with elastic on the sides and the flap will be removable. When the flap is removed, I plan on making a cover for the outside Velcro. Another variant of this cover is one with elastic for chems and another for shotshells. It will be a sort of a modular pouch in this way. Just want to see what everyone else thinks or if anybody is interested in one when I get the final design complete. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,069 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I say go for it, more options are always better. It's new ideas that push the boundaries.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I don't think that I explained it all it is really hard to explain mabe in a month or so I'll have it all complete and then I'll post some pictures. So far I have a design and have sourced all the materials. I will start as soon as the materials come in. It will be made out of 1000D condura in multicam pattern but it could be made in any color.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks I'll be sure to do that as soon as its done.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
You get bonus points for joining a forum with the sole intention of marketing something.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not marketing not yet anyway, maybe in the future. I joined because i love the AK and other com-block armament. I'm just frustrated at the lack of pouches in the pattern that I want so I decided to design my own by pulling from different existing designs and make my own.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts