AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way home from work this morning, I was deep in thought about a particular scene from the movie "Dogs Of War", having not seen the movie in several years, I was kinda floored a few minutes ago when Templar called me and started talking about the movie. :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
190 Posts
Bought the DVD a while back.

Christopher Walken is the man.

I liked it when he's sitting there after the battle.

"YOU'RE LATE!"

:cool:

I'll do that to. (Go through scenes from different movies in my head)

·
Registered
98 Posts
I thought you might have been talking about a book called "Dogs of War". The book is an easy read that talks about different dogs and their actions during times of war. I gave my copy to a friend but I will trry to find some info on it.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
"You're not a true American until you've shot a Thompson submachine gun."

LAV

I like your new signature Templar; I must be red blooded, as the Thompson was the first machinegun I shot at age 13. :grin:

Can't believe I've never seen this movie; gonna have to get it soon.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
LRRP-87 said:
...Can't believe I've never seen this movie; gonna have to get it soon.
:shock: EXCELLENT movie... Christopher Walken is too cool...

I saw it at the movies during an afternoon matinee with my dad when I was a kid...

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Frederick Forsythe is some great stuff. I saw Odessa Files for the first time a couple of years ago, can't believe I hadn't seen it before. I wonder if Tom Clancy was influenced by Forsythe. I picked a book of short stories he wrote. Alot of stories of vengance.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I saw this thread and thought maybe you were gonna start membership levels,you know,Dog of War,Stallion of War,War Baby of War.

·
Registered
21,877 Posts
Christopher Walken is the creepiest man alive.

...movie needs more cowbell... i havent watched it yet but definitely needs more cowbell.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
DOW rocked...................it was great and I remember about the same time seeing "The Iron Cross" with Coburn directed by Sam Peckinpah.

Both awesome war flicks. :grin:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
another movie to add to my watch list....hey its the weekend, might as well rent it :mrgreen:

·
Super Moderator
4,285 Posts
Funny you bring up this movie as just yesterday I was thinking about this movie while reading the manville gas gun article in the SAR how weird.

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
10Gauge said:
Christopher Walken is the creepiest man alive.

...movie needs more cowbell... i havent watched it yet but definitely needs more cowbell.

:twisted:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts