AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to send something to Stottman and cant figure out how to print and pay for a label the usual way. Any help?

·
Super Moderator
9,408 Posts
Shipping to an APO is the same as any other address, but you have to use one of the special forms available at the USPS.

If it's a letter, it only requires a regular stamp.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Krinkfreak said:
Shipping to an APO is the same as any other address, but you have to use one of the special forms available at the USPS.

If it's a letter, it only requires a regular stamp.
No it's Maadi wood. Do I have to go to the post office, or can it be done on line? I did not see any info about APOs on the site.

·
Super Moderator
9,408 Posts
Better to go to the USPS office and fill out the white form. I forget the exact name of it, but it's a customs label.

It's a piece of cake to fill it out.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
If you're going to send something like in a box or whatever you'll need a PS Form 2976-A (customs declaration and dispatch note) better known as a customs dec. I know this because my son is TDY to Al Dhafra air base in the UAE. The post office people will help you with filling it out.

·
Super Moderator
10,317 Posts
huey_crew_chief said:
I need to send something to Stottman and cant figure out how to print and pay for a label the usual way. Any help?
Funny you should mention that. 6 months ago I sold him a Romanian RPK pouch that was cut just for the RPK-74 40 round mags. Filled out the customs forms and sent it off only to have it returned twice for some stupid clerical error on the USPS side. Wasted my time and finally gave up and gave a refund. Hope you have better luck.

Hootbro

1 - 7 of 7 Posts