AK Rifles banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a VEPR K 7.62x39 about 2 3/4 - 3 months ago. It still hasn't come in. I have called RA about every day and e-mailing them.They keep blaming it on the Russians which i don't believe. Alex Robinson went to russia last wed. and gave no news to the public or company concerning the shipment of arms. And its their fault for not coming up with the money for Molot on time. I espesially dislike that jerkoff Ty at RA who jerks me around everytime which is unproffessional. So if anyone his any info on the Vepr Shipment please share.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have no idea what i did right but i just spoke to alex robinson and he said that there is going to be some kind of Vepr special edition rifle ranging in price to 2,000. he wouldnt' tell me the details of any of the new rifles but they are going to be a whopper of a gun. Also the mainstream Veprs are going to have some new improvemnets. although i wished he would have told me but he claimed he didn't want any rumors going around.

·
Super Moderator
10,333 Posts
BiggerStick47 said:
The best possible improvement that the Vepr could receive would be a change of importer.
I hear that but what shape would they come in? Many do not know they come in sporterized and RA does the parts swap out and stock change. Not many importers out their that want to mess with that stuff.

Hootbro

G

·
Hootbro said:
BiggerStick47 said:
The best possible improvement that the Vepr could receive would be a change of importer.
I hear that but what shape would they come in? Many do not know they come in sporterized and RA does the parts swap out and stock change. Not many importers out their that want to mess with that stuff.

Hootbro
Hoot, good point. I really like the current US made Vepr furniture. That said, I would rather have readily available Veprs in their original imported configuration, than a scarce supply of the current type. I also believe that a new importer might be more willing to listen to the market and develop other furniture alternatives, like more classic style stocks.

·
Super Moderator
10,333 Posts
It is a catch-22 in that what sells the VEPR's is the stockset RA puts on them. I would imagine RA has some rights to the design and any new importer would have to start from scratch. I remember the early one that were sporterized and they were ugly. Was not until they became black and evil did I like them. :twisted:

Hootbro

·
Registered
893 Posts
There are already new designs out there that RA has nothing to do with. Besides, wouldn't it be nice to see the gap filled in and the traditional stock be used again?

·
Super Moderator
10,333 Posts
PvtPyle said:
There are already new designs out there that RA has nothing to do with. Besides, wouldn't it be nice to see the gap filled in and the traditional stock be used again?
Details! Details! Show us some pics! :razz:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts