AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about specific limitations for such an item to be imported but kept hoping when Arsenal K-Var was talking about a "game changer" they were talking about that. Keeping my fingers crossed for the future.

·
Premium Member
5,017 Posts
Wasn't there an article saying it was coming in? Iirc it's not a matter of if but when. I still maintain its ugly as sin but will admit if it were to come in chambered in 5.45 I would at least consider buying one for a second.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Is it really even finished yet? Didn't it go through a moderate revision relatively recently?

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
If import restrictions don't tighten, probably someday, but not in our lifetime.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
If the Ministry of Defence actually buys any AK-12s I would think they would take priority before production for civilian export. Since the MOD announced on 09/23/2013 they will not further test or buy the AK-12, why would anyone here want such a bastard child ?

·
Registered
10,201 Posts
If the Ministry of Defence actually buys any AK-12s I would think they would take priority before production for civilian export. Since the MOD announced on 09/23/2013 they will not further test or buy the AK-12, why would anyone here want such a bastard child ?
They have not taken the AN94, Bizon, AK107-109, or the Vitaz either, outside of purchases for Russian SOF.... Yet no "Saiga" versions.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts