AK Rifles banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bomb Iran from back in the early eighties,it may be time to resurrect it! :wink:

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I hope we bomb em before Israel does..If they hit em first that's gonna start allot of crap for them..

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was to the tune of The Beach Boys "Barbara Ann",Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran :grin:

Israel did a pretty good job the last time they knocked out Irans Nuke facilities!

·
Super Moderator
9,408 Posts
JC & The Bombers.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats the one,I wonder how long before the Radio Stations start playing it again.

·
Super Moderator
6,312 Posts
DAMN TEMPLAR!.....I was boinking some high school chick, and you were still in diapers!

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
I remember that, did Wierd Al Yankovic have one too? Maybe to "Rock around the Clock?

It all started in the Fall of 79 through 80. We had a couple of Iranian guys in school,over here to get a better education. The idiots got all cocky when the hostages were taken. What happened next got kinda ugly.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We had a group of cocky Iranians living in an apartment building next to the auto parts store I worked at in 79,that got ugly too!

·
Registered
891 Posts
JOHNO said:
Israel did a pretty good job the last time they knocked out Irans Nuke facilities!
Didn't they knock out Iraq's nuke facilties?

Anyway, we had these two Iranians in calculus class a couple of years after the whole embassy hostage thing. The funny thing was nobody bothered them much, but they seemed to hate each other and were always fighting with each other.

·
Super Moderator
9,408 Posts
Bomb, bomb, bomb
Bomb, bomb Iran
Bomb, bomb, bomb
Bomb, bomb Iran
Bomb, bomb, bomb
Bomb, bomb Iran
You got me rockin' and a-rollin'
Rockin' and a-reelin'
Bomb Iran
Bomb, bomb
Bomb, bomb Iran

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mike_F said:
JOHNO said:
Didn't they knock out Iraq's nuke facilties?

Anyway, we had these two Iranians in calculus class a couple of years after the whole embassy hostage thing. The funny thing was nobody bothered them much, but they seemed to hate each other and were always fighting with each other.
Maybe it was Iraq,but I'm getting old and my memory is going,....................I still think it was Iran,I'll do a search when I get home from work.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Templar said:
Nope, Israel took out Iraq's French supplied nuclear reactor in 1981.
Yep,that was it,.................damn,,...I'm old! :grin:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts