AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the way home from a wedding tonight around midnight I got behind some dickweed in a taurus that was all over the road. I dialed 911 and walked the cops to the guy. As soon as they saw him they lit him up with the lights and I felt pretty good about it as I might have just saved some poor bastards life including his.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Hell yes! A couple of nights ago I had a patient come into the hospital that I work at who had just just killed a woman. He was way over the legal limit and it was his sixth DUI!!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Yes most definately..

--->APB

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Yes, then I get usually get far ahead of them so I don't become the next statistic.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Definitely. I treat victims of wrecks caused by drunk drivers. Sometimes it's real bad.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Absolutely...

I do it for my younger brother that was killed by a drunk driver,
so hopefully somebody doesn't have to go through what we did.

KyAKGuy

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I can't stand a drunk driver ..no respect for anyone including themselves.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Absolutely.

Doesn't do too much good though, cops don't have Star Trek transporters, and the dispatchers are... dispatchers.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
KyAKGuy said:
Absolutely...

I do it for my younger brother that was killed by a drunk driver,
so hopefully somebody doesn't have to go through what we did.

KyAKGuy
Dude sorry for your loss! That must have been horrible! Hope he RIP! I had 2 good Friends die from Drinking and driving! Thank god they didn't hurt anyone!

Troy :sad:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
You did good! :thumbsup:

I'm not big on calling the cops on people, BUT, I will drop on a dime on a drunk driver.

I can't stand irresponsible people... ESPECIALLY when their fuck ups can possibly end up negatively impacting someone elses life.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
i've done it before and would do it again.peolpe need to learn to enjoy heir adult beverages at home.thats what i do,no overpriced drinks,douchebag bartendors and no worry about the drive home.

·
Registered
446 Posts
MotorcityMan said:
On the way home from a wedding tonight around midnight I got behind some dickweed in a taurus that was all over the road. I dialed 911 and walked the cops to the guy. As soon as they saw him they lit him up with the lights and I felt pretty good about it as I might have just saved some poor bastards life including his.
absolutely! you did the right thing.

·
Registered
446 Posts
grandpassage said:
Hell yes! A couple of nights ago I had a patient come into the hospital that I work at who had just just killed a woman. He was way over the legal limit and it was his sixth DUI!!
says something about our justice system i think. :neutral:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I'm trying to imagine what it would be like to ignore a drunk driver.
And then hear the next morning that the dirtbag killed somebody a few minutes after I saw him.

·
Registered
639 Posts
A beautiful caring lady I know (she was a nurse) was just killed by a drunk/drugged scumbag driver. Yes I would call 911.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I call in possible drunk drivers, old people driving the wrong way on the freeway (seen that at least a dozen times)...all sorts of craziness like that.

-GreatWarAZ

·
Registered
724 Posts
A couple of months ago the GF and I were driving home from dinner and got behind a drunk.

She calls 911 to report him and the dispatcher tells her that we will have to come down to the station and swear out a complaint (in writing) before they can check the guy out! :shock:

I love Montana, but some stuff leaves me scratching my head.

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
No, I radio them in then initiate a traffic stop :grin:

Seriously, off duty, I call 'em in.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.