AK Rifles banner

Do You Foresee Americans Complying With "Mandatory Buyback" Gun Confiscations?

17K views 173 replies 64 participants last post by  JoeMomma 
#1 ·
Want to get everyone's thoughts on this serious question, after seeing the policies of Biden and his advisers. Do you feel Americans will comply with a "mandatory buyback" gun confiscation?

If so, why?

And if not, why not?

#105 ·
Want to get everyone's thoughts on this serious question, after seeing the policies of Biden and his advisers. Do you feel Americans will comply with a "mandatory buyback" gun confiscation?

If so, why?

And if not, why not?
Well, look how well staunch 2A "patriots" rolled over and wore their sheep masks when the TV told them to.

#108 ·
Sounds like a good time to cut them off before they sic the Gestapo on you. It's gonna be a grand ole time when laws or EOs start getting passed that are effective retroactively. "b b but muh freedoms'' Revoked!

#111 ·
Do you feel Americans will comply with a "mandatory buyback" gun confiscation?
Yes i sincerely believe MOST Americans will comply, I've seen a lot of people talk and offer very little resistance during this covid stuff. i've noticed people are so desperate for things to go back to the way things were that they'd do anything. If you won't pushback for your right to go to church have holiday dinners you won't push back on anything. The Psychological war was very successful and the rulers know.
I hope i'm wrong or black pilled.

#112 ·
Biden is considering an executive order for homemade guns. Biden wants background checks on people who buy "ghost guns", firearms that have no serial number. I assume this means on 80% receivers which are not firearms anyway. Biden is also pushing safe gun storage and red flag laws.

Attorney General nominee Merrick Garland said DOJ would advance Biden's gun control agenda including executive orders on guns.

#114 ·
It is precisely that there are many disagreeing people, but their disagreement does not go beyond the sofa in their house. Of course, protests are held periodically, but are there any results from them? Most often, protests carry an absolutely idiotic message (against vaccination, against COVID). And law-abiding citizens are outraged among family and friends.

#117 ·

If so, why?

And if not, why not?
personally I don't , I know there are over 10Grand peps that have ghost guns in my state alone and more than 300,00 who have AR-15,s and Ak,s. Me personally would give up all my guns if I knew the kids and families would be safe, but I know that that is not true and to give away freedom for safety you have given away both......

#118 ·
That's right, there is no guarantee that our families will be safe. Our families will be in great danger. Disarming the population is carte blanche for criminals. So now they are at least afraid of resistance, and when the civilian population does not have weapons, sodomy will begin.

#119 ·
Strange but here in NM where I have over 1000, peps I text and talk to on a regular basis are MOST over 90% say they will not comply to a buy back of their guns, Funny thing is most are Democrats, So I dont really fall in to the posts above... Im also a Democrat and I appose alot of the Red and Blue agenda but when It comes to my 2nd Am rights... I will not give up my guns or ghosts or kits or ammo.....Bottom Line.

#122 ·

If so, why?

And if not, why not?

Not this guy. 21 years defending the country and the Constitution, I won’t be forced to follow overreaching tyrannical bullshit. Not from ANYBODY. #ComeAndTakeThem

Lastly, now that I’m a civilian again and no longer beholden to my duty restrictions, there is a lot less politeness in me for this kinda proliferating bullshit. And I’ll fight against anybody without care for niceties and/or “give a fuck” that tries to deny anyone their Constitutional rights.

#123 ·
Even active duty need to seriously question where their loyalties lie. After-all, the penalties for dissent will be just bad whether you're civilian or not. It needs to be understood that the possibility of a country that was once moral and honorable becoming just as bad as any other dictatorship is a very real thing. Just because the name stays the same or you have fond memories of when it was a free country doesn't mean shit.

#124 ·
Well, the deciding factor for me to retire last October was people giving me shit for not supporting the current wave of stupidity, BLM, and being openly and unapologetically vocal against stupid criminals that die because of their own actions, point in fact: like that that fuck stick George Floyd and they dumb fucks that support him. And thus being called a racist because of it, of course.

I followed lawful orders, but I refused to obey bullshit political rhetoric demands, and going along with the “all white people are responsible for racism and black people are all victims” propaganda bullshit . Being active duty, most go along with the agenda to protect their future careers. I never did, especially when everyone up to and including the base commander gave in to the white apology stupidity. And thankfully when this bullshit started off I was in a position to tell them to fuck off and walk away.

#125 ·
The true sheep will always comply. That will account for a few percent of the firearms and firearms owner. A few hundred thousand owners and couple million firearms. Gov will tout it as a overwhelming success beyond the likes of which they ever imagined

The the other tens of millions of owners will not comply with bullshit buybacks or whatever BS the .gov wants to dress it up as.

#128 ·
People wonder how the Nazi's and communists found people to do their atrocities. Think they wont find that type of people in this country? Think again! Look at all the hate toward white people and Trump supporters. Keep vigilant and never surrender your weapons and freedom, otherwise the next trainload may contain you.

#129 ·
"Liberals" in this country are too coward for that shit. It's why they always advocate for government/someone in their stead to oppress others. Antifa might have the stomach for violence, but weekend warriors that protest when they're on downtime from being colorful-haired twitch streamers are easy to handle. The real would-be enemy in this hypothetical are military loyalists that just can't rid their denial that the country has become its antithesis, and LE that are too chickenshit to bite the hand that feeds them and theirs.

#130 ·
the hologram is going after home builds and imports
"We are looking at what kind of authority I have relative to imported weapons as well as whether or not I have any authority to ... these new weapons that are being made by 3D equipment that aren't registered as guns at all,"

#132 ·
I've been trying to resolve some contradictions in the explanation of the current situation in Australia and what it reveals about what might happen in America.

Their firearm confiscation program started in 1996. A nice, round, 25 years ago. The Australians I have met think that was the best thing since sliced bread, and that Americans are barbarians on par with Klingons for not doing the same.
They are currently being corralled in their homes, arrested if they go out, and facing surprise visits from the police to prove they are staying home. Protesters are beat with batons and shot with rubber bullets. People who still refuse to go along are removed from their homes and taken to quarantine camps.
Americans point out that this is the exact reason for the Second Amendment, and that is the only reason it is not happening here.
After a lot of deflection about the stolen American election and lack of an armed revolution from the Australians, they will claim that "almost no Australian firearms were turned in, we hid most of them", and it is implied that they are waiting for the right moment.
The conversation usually ends with observing the obvious: "If now ain't the right moment, then you wasted a lot of effort hiding firearms and skirting the law for the same result as turning them in to begin with".

I have also read, with regard to the effort to confiscate arms in America, that "Most Americans will turn them in without an argument.".
I have a lot of difficulty understanding how Australians hid all their firearms without turning in many or most of them, but Americans are expected to line up with a smile at the idea of losing hundreds of dollars per firearm, and more for the stack of crap that goes with each one.

A couple more issues making the situation in Australia less advantageous:
The population of Australia was 17 million in 1996. It is 26 million now. Over a 50% increase. And the number of firearms is the same or less than what was hidden away in 1996. I'll guess that in 1996, there was not four or five firearms per person, and enough hidden for 25 years to arm every citizen. Probably also not a stockpile of thousands of rounds per person in the growing population to make each firearm operable as more than a paper weight.

The thing I am getting at is that gun confiscation is a really bad thing on day one. But even with the "I lost all mine in a tragic boat capsizing incident", and everyone just hiding what they own now, that just caps the quantity of firearms. The firearm per prospective combatant ratio starts getting worse on that day, and after 25 years, it's going to be really bad.
So the issue is not only confiscation, but preventing interruption in the manufacturing and sale.

#133 ·
Im curious about them buying stuff back.. do they pay full MSRP? Because owners of $1500-2k+ firearms aren't going to turn in those investments for a $100 gift card to Amazon. Just wont happen on cost alone.
Beyond that, they’d have to buy back mags, ammo, parts and furniture.. otherwise previous owners will look to sell off the unused items.. creating a self sustaining black market of mags and ammo.. since they’d have no use for said items once they’ve turned in their rifles… so they’d (the government) now have to buy guns, mags AND ammo..

This is the laughable problem with government, they think its all just black and white (literally with the race pandering they constantly peddle) but also policy, there is a ton of grey area and unanswered questions.. human logic dictates that no one even under threat will turn over their firearms at a fiscal loss.
Its no different than the government coming in and demanding your house or vehicle.. you wont just take that laying down, you want compensation, and fair compensation at that.

#134 ·
Im curious about them buying stuff back.. do they pay full MSRP? Because owners of $1500-2k+ firearms aren't going to turn in those investments for a $100 gift card to Amazon. Just wont happen on cost alone.
Beyond that, they’d have to buy back mags, ammo, parts and furniture.. otherwise previous owners will look to sell off the unused items.. creating a self sustaining black market of mags and ammo.. since they’d have no use for said items once they’ve turned in their rifles… so they’d (the government) now have to buy guns, mags AND ammo..

This is the laughable problem with government, they think its all just black and white (literally with the race pandering they constantly peddle) but also policy, there is a ton of grey area and unanswered questions.. human logic dictates that no one even under threat will turn over their firearms at a fiscal loss.
Its no different than the government coming in and demanding your house or vehicle.. you wont just take that laying down, you want compensation, and fair compensation at that.
I'm not curious at all, because you cannot buy back what you never owned while using my fucking tax money to do so. Some of the "quarantine camps" they are building in Australia will not be completed until 2024...let that sink in. We all know that in almost every single case in history, putting people in camps does not end well. The one exception I can think of is the Japanese Americans locked up during WWII. While not the right thing to do, and a complete violation of civil rights, we sure as hell were not making soap and lamp shades out of them.

#138 ·
Disagree- millions of people have been arming up for decades. You may be correct for the city zombies, but rural people will fight when they are faced with losing everything. I’m seeing pushback to this shit all over the world, but Americans have the means to back it up, and being a govt enforcer will not be a popular job soon is what I predict

#140 ·
What is amazing is that the Marxists think they will actually accomplish any gun confiscation. They will face push back from gun owners. Keep in mind the world's most technically advanced military couldn't defeat a bunch of sandal wearing, turban headed, muzzies over a 20yr period. There are 1000's of ex tier 1 operators, current and ex-military, current and ex-law enforcement, folks who shoot competitively who will fight back. The more people are repressed they more they will rebel.... USOCOM doctrine states it only takes the support of 1.5% of the population to carry out a successful campaign against those who seek to disarm us....

#141 ·
All you have to do is look at all the sheep who go along with lockdowns, mask wearing, and so called covid vaccine to see many people can be scared into complying with government bs and giving up liberty. Not only do these sheep comply they attack people who do not comply.

You can about be guaranteed their will be people who rat gun owners out to the government when there is confiscation.

I think if confiscation comes, it might be preceded with a big fear campaign like with the China virus. There most likely be a crisis to kick it off. Like Rahm Emanuel said “never let a crisis go to waste”.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.