AK Rifles banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,067 Posts
Re-elections are all they really care about and factor into everything. Or did they actually stop caring? Very doubtful.
What if I told there was a way to get elected, or re-elected without the votes and consent of the American people? Think about it, they could use several different methods to use fractional counting of votes as well as printing millions of ballots, hire poll workers who will do things like block off windows and not let poll watchers in, get judges to throw any cases out, then have their friends in media and big tech push the narrative that said election "was the freest and fairest election on record" while at the same time banning anyone off of social media who dares question the official narrative.

Beijing Biden is so popular that they have to put up barriers and razor wire in our nations capitol, then have it manned by 25,000 troops, and then after 2 stacks is installed, decide to keep up to 7,000 troops as security because they fear the people, because they know this election was stolen and now see how we are all being sold down the river by the defrauder in chief. On top of all that, as if that's not enough, they are currently trying to recall judges appointed by Trump, and will also try and pack SCOTUS to tip the balance.

In short, this election was fucking stolen, and they are using their power in government, media and big tech to silence any hint of opposition, and are so fucking scared of the people of this country that supposedly voted for pedo Joe in record numbers, that they are building a "green zone" style security perimeter in Washington and will have it manned by troops. Go back to sleep.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Want to get everyone's thoughts on this serious question, after seeing the policies of Biden and his advisers. Do you feel Americans will comply with a "mandatory buyback" gun confiscation?

If so, why?

And if not, why not?
Well, look how well staunch 2A "patriots" rolled over and wore their sheep masks when the TV told them to.

·
Super Moderator
26,067 Posts
JoeMomma: those are very interesting points you made.
I'm not making points, just stating the facts as to what actually happened. Read this:

This is an actual quote from that article:

"That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream–a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information. They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it. And they believe the public needs to understand the system’s fragility in order to ensure that democracy in America endures."

That fucking article reads like a 3rd Reich supporter explaining how Germany had to annex the Sudetenland in Czechoslovakia to keep those ethnic Germans safe. What do we call the lucrative merger of private business and government?

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
I sent that article to a friend who is a libtard and said the cabal had our back. Brainwashed beyond redemption.

·
Registered
22,222 Posts
Sounds like a good time to cut them off before they sic the Gestapo on you. It's gonna be a grand ole time when laws or EOs start getting passed that are effective retroactively. "b b but muh freedoms'' Revoked!

·
Super Moderator
26,067 Posts
Sounds like a good time to cut them off before they sic the Gestapo on you. It's gonna be a grand ole time when laws or EOs start getting passed that are effective retroactively. "b b but muh freedoms'' Revoked!
This. I'd be far more worried about "friends" turning you in for red flag laws and other communist bullshit decrees than having the ATF kick in your door and shooting your dog.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you feel Americans will comply with a "mandatory buyback" gun confiscation?
Yes i sincerely believe MOST Americans will comply, I've seen a lot of people talk and offer very little resistance during this covid stuff. i've noticed people are so desperate for things to go back to the way things were that they'd do anything. If you won't pushback for your right to go to church have holiday dinners you won't push back on anything. The Psychological war was very successful and the rulers know.
I hope i'm wrong or black pilled.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Biden is considering an executive order for homemade guns. Biden wants background checks on people who buy "ghost guns", firearms that have no serial number. I assume this means on 80% receivers which are not firearms anyway. Biden is also pushing safe gun storage and red flag laws.

Attorney General nominee Merrick Garland said DOJ would advance Biden's gun control agenda including executive orders on guns.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
I think most people will comply because most people are law abiding. Does not mean they agree with it. Same for the stupid mask mandates.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think most people will comply because most people are law abiding. Does not mean they agree with it. Same for the stupid mask mandates.
It is precisely that there are many disagreeing people, but their disagreement does not go beyond the sofa in their house. Of course, protests are held periodically, but are there any results from them? Most often, protests carry an absolutely idiotic message (against vaccination, against COVID). And law-abiding citizens are outraged among family and friends.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
It is precisely that there are many disagreeing people, but their disagreement does not go beyond the sofa in their house. Of course, protests are held periodically, but are there any results from them? Most often, protests carry an absolutely idiotic message (against vaccination, against COVID). And law-abiding citizens are outraged among family and friends.
Actually there have been protests that got results. MLK marches got results because people saw the MLK marchers were peaceful and government was being violent towards them. When people saw on TV kids being sprayed with fire hoses, it got some people to change their minds.

Tea Party and Tea Party rallies caused the GOP to gain 63 seats in the house in 2010. Tea Party led to Ted Cruz becoming Senator. Cruz waged a 21 hour filibuster against government spending which led to a 16 day government shut down. And the Tea Party helped stop and get rid of John Boehner.

Congress keeps using Continuing Resolutions to fund the government instead of passing a budget. A budget gets passed but not by the deadline, so CRs are used.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Actually there have been protests that got results. MLK marches got results because people saw the MLK marchers were peaceful and government was being violent towards them. When people saw on TV kids being sprayed with fire hoses, it got some people to change their minds.

Tea Party and Tea Party rallies caused the GOP to gain 63 seats in the house in 2010. Tea Party led to Ted Cruz becoming Senator. Cruz waged a 21 hour filibuster against government spending which led to a 16 day government shut down. And the Tea Party helped stop and get rid of John Boehner.

Congress keeps using Continuing Resolutions to fund the government instead of passing a budget. A budget gets passed but not by the deadline, so CRs are used.

As for me, the effectiveness of some demonstrations is rather an exception. Most often, demonstrations are held with the participation of hysterical and deranged people who advocate complete idiocy.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Want to get everyone's thoughts on this serious question, after seeing the policies of Biden and his advisers. Do you feel Americans will comply with a "mandatory buyback" gun confiscation?

If so, why?

And if not, why not?
personally I don't , I know there are over 10Grand peps that have ghost guns in my state alone and more than 300,00 who have AR-15,s and Ak,s. Me personally would give up all my guns if I knew the kids and families would be safe, but I know that that is not true and to give away freedom for safety you have given away both......

·
Registered
12 Posts
personally I don't , I know there are over 10Grand peps that have ghost guns in my state alone and more than 300,00 who have AR-15,s and Ak,s. Me personally would give up all my guns if I knew the kids and families would be safe, but I know that that is not true and to give away freedom for safety you have given away both......
That's right, there is no guarantee that our families will be safe. Our families will be in great danger. Disarming the population is carte blanche for criminals. So now they are at least afraid of resistance, and when the civilian population does not have weapons, sodomy will begin.

101 - 118 of 118 Posts