AK Rifles banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
Never heard of them.

You might get crucified with a first post like that. Almost 100% of the time when a question like that is asked it’s the guy who owns xxxxxx Arms trying to pimp his business.

You may get better results by asking about the specific rifle or component at xxxxxx Arms - then asking if someone or some entity is legit.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yes Dinzag Arms is legit. I don't have much experience with them but it appears to be a small operation. Last time I placed an order I ended up canceling it simply due to the amount of time it was taking to ship the order. There's plenty of solid reviews o line however about the products offered from them.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
216 Posts
Damn dude, five months?? That's far too long to be waiting after spending that kind of money. Did you use a credit card? I'd start the process of getting your money back. Dinzag has been known to be good in the past but as customers people need to set acceptable time frames for companies to get products out. It's not like they are building custom guns here. It's the same situation with recreator blanks. People are waiting a year for receivers and that's absurd. It's bad business. It's a solid red flag that the business could go under at any time and people might be out their money entirely. I've seen it happen in other communities before.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,723 Posts
I would take it you have tried contacting said business?

i ordered parts from Chris Bone(head)Steel over two years ago. Went on his website 6 months after i ordered and canceled the orders.

I received the parts this last December.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
dinzag has been around for well over decade. i was buying stuff from him back in early 2010s when saiga conversions were all the rage. looks like he added a bunch of parts to the inventory since. i looked and was impressed compared to the old days.

with that said, we are still in the middle of a pandemic. dude could be dead for all we know.
unfortunately a lot of pro-2A and conservative public has firmly settled into anti-vax camp and being of an older (ailing) generation in general, those two aspects combined often presents a dangerous combination to one's health/well-being.

at least call the number on the website and email.
wait at least few business days before initiating charge back proceedings through CC company.
anyone deserves a benefit of a doubt, especially in hard times like these.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I paid for a 14-1 die many months ago, and still haven't received anything. His website ( Dinzagarms.com ) says that he has quit taking orders to "get everything caught up". It sounds like he has left a lot of people in limbo, so I suspect it will be tough for him to make a comeback as a trusted vendor.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts